More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by anty45 anty45

What's store for this new cutie?

First Day On The Job!

Lilly pulls into the parking lot of the arena, with her girlfriend Candy, where the show is going to be held.

The show is a minor promotion where new and promising talent like Lilly comes and show off their stuff to the audiences.

It's also follows the traditional way of going to place to place every week unlike the major promotions that stay in one city as it's a way to show the world the talent that SWL has and have more people want to come to the main show in places like Las Vegas, Tokyo, or Mexico City.

Candy sighs as she looks at the arena, "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Do this?" Lilly smiles, "Are you kidding? I am stroke, bring on the fights."

"Look, Lilly, honey. I know you think you got a handle on this wrestling but just because you help take down Amazon and her army does not mean that you are made for wrestling."

"Aww, are you worried I might get hurt?"

"Among things yes."

"Don't worry. I got this." Lilly leans and kiss Candy deeply, her hands slowly caress her breasts.

Lilly then breaks off, "Any more questions?"

"Be safe?"

"Always am." Lilly then gives Candy a quick peck on the cheek before leaving the car.

Lilly then leaves the car, with her gym bag and looks at the arena, "Look out sex wrestling your new champion has just entered the building!"

What happens next? Who does Lilly face first? Is it new talent like she is or someone familiar?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)