More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 47 by throbbin throbbin

How does Jane behave on her other dates?

Like the nice, desirable, horny girl she is

After Cameron drops you off at home, but before you climb the stairs, you hear your phone ring. You sigh and answer, knowing exactly who it must be.

"Good work out there. Now remember, you have to give all your picks a chance."

"How am I supposed to do that without Trish noticing?"

"That sounds like a you problem. Oh, and don't forget that if you do blow any of them off I'll change a few things about your girlfriend."

"You leave Trish..."

"Yes, yes, yes. Just hold up your end of the bargain sweetie."

You spend the rest of the week coming up with excuses as to why exactly you have to go out so often. Thank goodness one of your dates was willing to go for lunch rather than dinner and one was willing to postpone. Disappearing every night for five days in a row would have been impossible to disguise. Each date is different, but it's fun going out and doing stuff you haven't done since you were a man. Better yet these activities give you ideas of things to do with Trish. Always good to inject a little variety in your relationship.

The men you picked all have the hots for you. That's not surprising, but it feels nice to be put on a pedestal and complemented in new and different ways. Your main worries on each date are simple - 1) all this rich food will make you gain weight and 2) how are you going to dump this guy? Three of them give you no excuses, they behave perfectly on your date. One of them looks so heartbroken and you feel so bad that you nearly offer him a second date. But false hope like that would be really cruel. Instead you sit down with him and ask him about the other girls he picked.

At first he's a bit unsure, but you give him your best honest advice about his picks once you match his descriptions to the women from the restaurant. You warn him about one of the sneering, bitchy women and thankfully he listens. His other two picks were nice girls, you think, and you give him a few pointers. Once he accepts that you're off the table and that you are actually trying to help him he thanks you profusely. He hugs you, then apologizes. It's very cute and genuine, probably the reason you picked this guy over his competition.


Thankfully you hear nothing else from your tormentor. When the last date ends you breathe a sigh of relief and go to a series of stores, starting with one for fine lingerie. You've been planning this over the last week. Trish has been very understanding and you feel terrible about lying to her, so you plan to do something special. It begins with matching lacy black panties, bra and garters. A set of gossamer thin sheer black stockings follow.

At the next store you pick up a stunning long sleeved white blouse, purposefully thin enough that in bright light you can make out the color of your bra. You pick out an elegant white slit skirt to go with it. When you walk back and forth in front of the triptych of floor length mirrors in the store you're pleased by the way it moves. Every step causes it to slide along your skin, revealing your leg most of the way up your thigh. In fact, if that slit were cut any higher you wouldn't be able to wear those sensuous panties with it.

It takes a search through several more stores to find the last piece of clothing you need. Finally an oddball little antiquities shop at the mall provides exactly what you want, a jet black silk collar about an inch wide and unadorned save for some fine silver thread at the top and bottom edge. No wonder this place stays open - the price is eye watering, nearly as much as the skirt you just bought, but the collar is perfect and you can't say no.

On the way home you call up a restaurant you used to take your dates to back when you were a man and make a reservation.


Just recently Trish started her first few classes at college and to keep things from being weird you decided to stay away from her. Even you aren't totally sure of why. Did you intend to stay in the shadows during her whole college career? Anyway, that ends today. With a quick check of your newly acquired room in residence you find Trish's class schedule and a map that points you to the right building. Not much time to shower, deal with your hair and dress up in your newly acquired outfit. You move quickly, the only real slowdown stemming from deciding on which of your belts and shoes to wear. Keeping with the theme you decide on a thin black leather belt and black high heels. You haven't yet mastered heels, so it's a bit of a risk, but Trish absolutely loves it when you try.

When Trish walks out of class you're there, leaning against a cool concrete pillar. At first she's distracted, busy trying to the zipper on her backpack shut. Then she looks up and stops in her tracks so suddenly that a guy on his cell phone walks right into her. Other guys, even some girls, are taking notice. You step away from the pillar and stride slowly toward you girlfriend. You get even hotter under the weight of all these eyes roving over your body. Eyes that grow wider when you walk right up to Trish, put your hands on her hips and lean in to kiss her.

The kiss snaps her out of her stupor and you feel Trish's hands gently gripping your shoulders. Neither of you says anything. You break off the kiss, give her a big smile and gently lead her away. Many of her classmates are going to be late to their next class, or wherever they might be going, though as consolation they've got an image seared into their memory that will probably serve as fap fuel for the rest of the week.


At the restaurant you draw no less attention. All through the meal you give Trish those little smiles. She eats it up. When you say you've been thinking about how to do this for about a week she swallows your little while lie. The most innocent lie you've told her recently, that's for sure. After enjoying your meal Trish takes you back home and you let her discover that your collar and belt match your bra and panties.

Sometimes Trish has been the one who tires out first, the one who begs you to stop because her poor little cock has gone limp. But not tonight - it's just like when you first met. Trish takes you and takes you, her warped body producing enough of whatever hormones it needs to get her hard again and again. And you love every second. You love it when your nipples get sore from rubbing against the sheets, when your pussy aches and you have to work to squeeze against your girlfriend's magnificent shaft. You even love it when her cockhead bumps against your cervix. The mild pain, the slight discomfort turn to pleasure in your brain and you arch your back, giving her a better angle so you can enjoy every attempt she makes to batter down the gateway to your womb.

When do you find out about the fly in the ointment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)