More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by alternatereality08 alternatereality08

Who should we follow?

Lexie, a 22 year old in the middle of a gyno exam

Lexie gulped as the doctor looked into the speculum that was currently in her pussy. It had been a pretty normal exam so far, but she knew that it would soon be time for the sexual part of the exam.

Lexie was a pretty girl. She had long blonde hair, D-cup boobs, brilliant blue eyes. She had gotten used to the sexual exams in the four years since her eighteenth birthday.

Her gyno, Dr. Ross, was a younger doctor, at the age of 27, and was pretty good looking. He had performed a bunch of exams in her in the past, but this one was different. Dr. Ross had called Lexie the day before to let her know that this exam would have an extra component to it.

As Lexie thought about this, Dr. Ross took the speculum out of her pussy.

"It looks healthy to me. Now, time for the sexual exam." He unzipped his pants took out his cock. Lubing it, he prepared to insert it.

Lexie braced herself. Dr. Ross's cock was over ten inches long and 3 inches thick. He usually expected all patients, even the new patients to take as much as they could.

Dr. Ross pushed his cock into her hole and quickly pressed further, pumping back and forth. Lexie moaned as the hard cock filled her up. Finally, Dr. Ross shoved his whole cock into her and against her cervix.

"Good ," Dr. Ross said. "Now, let us complete the exam." He began to pump in and out of her at a rapid pace. The moans of Lexie filled the air and she gripped the chair as the doctor drilled her.

Lexie could feel herself start to approach orgasm. She screamed out and pushed forward. Her juices flooded onto Dr. Ross's dick. He pushed forward as she came and yelled out as he released his sperm into her pussy.

They rested for a second before Dr. Ross pulled out of her and took a paper towel, wiping off his cock and then Lexie's pussy.

"Okay, now that the vaginal part of the exam is over, there is one other thing we have to do," Dr. Ross said, catching his breath. "Please come over to the desk."

Lexie slowly got out of the chair, her tits swinging. She wondered what the other part of the exam could be.

What is the other part of the exam?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)