More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Whatsisname0 Whatsisname0

“So what will you choose?”

Lesbian Nirvana

“I want a world where I’m hot, busty woman. I want a big rack, and a bubble butt. I also want woman’s bodies to be more sensitive, especially when being played with by other women. I also want a supernatural protection on people I know, so that they don’t end with permanent injuries or die from an accident or attack. I also want people to naturally recover faster than my old world. I’d also like my name to be Katy” You tell her.

“So you wanna be a girl huh? Alright! What about your environment and relationships?” She asks.

“I want to live with my parents and older sister. I also want a older girlfriend who is just as hot and naughty as me, though I’d rather not have any men involved in that. I’d like us both be in our senior year, and it to be my 18th birthday. I’d also like it if she was aggressive, but still submissive to me.” You say.

“Some Lesbian fun huh? Your making me wet just thinking about it! Maybe once your more experienced, you’d could play with me next time!” She says, her legs squirming a bit.” Is that everything though? Last chance!” She says.

“Oh, almost forgot! Can you make it so most people are fine with some casual girl on girl action. I think it be great if I can make out with a guy’s girlfriend without jealous or guilt from either. Of course, I’m also fine if other girls do the same back!” You say.

“Very well! I’m gonna enjoy watching this world! Just close your eyes, and your new life will start.” She says. You then walk up to her, suddenly pulling her into a kiss. She surprised, but quickly accepts the kiss. You stare into her eyes once it breaks.” Naughty girl! Your lucky I liked that, or I’d wiped you from existence.” She says, giving you a bright, but naught grin.

“Just wanted to give a teaser for next time! I’ll be sure to play with you next time.” You say, before closing your eyes.

How do you wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)