More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Whatsisname0 Whatsisname0

How do you wake up?

Horny!

You slowly wake up, feeling quite pleasant. You remember the kiss though, and you feel your body is slightly warm. You can then feel your pink flower feels like it’s burning up, as it starts soaking your panties. You quickly pull them off, before carefully touching yourself. Just from your first touch feels like an electric current ran through you. You slowly touch it more, rubbing up and down your sensitive petals. Your flower starts drooling fluid, your musky scent starting to fill the room. You start to slowly whimper from the pleasure. You the slide finger up your petals, until you touch your clit. You feel a even more powerful current hit you from this, so your careful as you start rubbing it. As you rub your clit with one hand, you grip your boob with the other.

The surge from grabbing your breast was quite weak, but the caressing of it and your nipple is amazing. You start feeling a pressure build inside you, your body getting hotter and hotter as you play with yourself. Your body starts feeling like is on fire, becoming uncomfortable as the pressure continues to build. You then start pushing fingers into you, rubbing the inside while your thumb keeps rubbing the clit. Your whimpers start to turn into loud moans as you feel the pressure start to peak. You start getting really uncomfortable as your climax seems to not want to come. You then remember you have a vibrating egg on your nightstand. You quickly grab it, and turn it on. You careful bring it to your clit. As soon as it presses against it, the pressure finally releases. It rushes straight to your clit, but suddenly surging through you. Your body shakes as your body feels like electric ocean waves are crashing all over you. You also feel yourself gush onto your sheets. As the surges calm, you feel an afterglow that is better than anything you’ve ever felt. You lay there so just soak it in, and enjoy it while it lasts. You then check your phone, and see it’s about time to get ready for school. You get up, your legs slightly wobbly at first, as you go to put on your clothes for the day. You wear pink panties and bra, under a white button down shirt, and a short black skirt. You then head to the bathroom to brush your teeth, and do your make up. When you walk in, you see your older sister Jenny.

“Hey little sis! Happy birthday! I just finished doing my face so it’s all yours.” She says, before kissing you. You both grab each other’s plump asses, your sister getting to grope your bare ass under her skirt, you on the other hand only get her ass through her pants. Apparently you remember that this is fairly common between you and your sister. It also always makes your flower tingle a bit.” Alright sis, try not to get into to much trouble at school!” Jenny says, before leaving. You then use the bathroom as you originally planned. You then headed down to the kitchen.

“Happy birthday, Katy! I hope you have a fun day at school!” She says, before kissing you like Jenny had. Your flower tingling again, this time feeling it warm up a bit.

“Thanks mom! I’m looking forward to it to. Lizzy said she had a surprise for me!” You say, recalling the conversation with your girlfriend last night.

“Well your breakfast is already on the table. Try not to let Lizzy get you into to much trouble! I’m gonna finish up the laundry while you eat.” She says, before leaving. You then quickly eat your food, before having your mom drive you to school. You meet Lizzy at your normal meeting spot.

“Hey Kitty! How’s my little birthday girl doing?” She says, pulling you into a kiss. You both grope each other’s plump asses, even sliding a finger into each other’s panties to rub your partner’s rosebud. The tingling is much stronger with her, not just from the added stimulation, but the greater level of intimacy. When you break the kiss, you stare into each other’s eyes, captivated by each other as you temporarily feel like there’s nothing in the world, but you and her. Your the first to break from this reverie.

“I’m good! How’s my sexy minx doing?” You reply, teasing her a bit.

“Think I’m a minx do you? Well wait until you see your surprise.” She says, a naughty grin on her face.

What’s Lizzy’s surprise?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)