More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who are you?

Leigha Walsh, business woman

Leigha Walsh was 28. She had an MBA from an Ivy League school and was working her way up the corporate ladder for a biotech firm in New York. She had a problem though. She still had student loans to pay off and loved to shop and spend money. When she was up for a promotion, she found out it the position came down to her and a male colleague, Matt Flynn. She needed the promotion, but mostly for the extra money it would bring in.

Leigha had a friend from college and high school. Cody Szeliak was a computer expert who worked as a security expert. He could hack into almost anything. He was shy and awkward, and Leigha often got him to help her with math and statistics classes in college in exchange for hand-jobs. Once Leigha found out she and Matt were up for promotions, she got Cody to hack into Matt's email and send him a fake email telling him his interview for promotion had been changed from 9:30 am to 10:30 am and would be over breakfast at an upscale cafe instead of the corporate offices. Of course Matt missed his interview, and Leigha got the promotion.

The next morning after her promotion, Leigha left her apartment early and stopped for a coffee. She sat on a bench to check her social media statuses, and noticed something odd on her phone. It was an I-Bang app.

She wondered what it was. She tried to delete it but she could not. She decided to call Cody and ask him about it later, and she headed for work.

what happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)