More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by gunde gunde

What's Riolta up to?

Leaving her hotel room

The sun had just settled over Tharros, and night was approaching. That meant that a place such as the Kettle was coming alive with full , shaking of itself the dreariness of the day, when only sailors and other visitors to Tharros had the time to frequent its brothels and bars.

Having dressed herself for the night, Riolta had every intention of sampling even more of what that disreputable part of the city had to offer, looking forward to stumbling back into her suite hours later, with each of her tight holes having been duly and properly licked, fucked and shot full of cum. Perhaps she would even bring company, and finish the night off with a little orgy up here, she thought with a grin as she closed the heavy door behind her and turned to walk down the hallway to the set of large stairs that led down to the ground floor and the vestibule.

Actually wearing a dress, rather than just a flimsy top and a miniscule thong, Riolta still made sure to let anyone looking at her get a good idea of the shape and state of her considerable charms. The dress was tight, with straps over her shoulders and a slit on her right leg that reached up to her hip, leaving that leg bared. Since the dress was made out of a sheer material in a black nuance, her pussy and her tits were plainly visible beneath it, and Riolta knew from experience that the vision of her in this dress was enough to cause men to fall over and faint.

Rounding out her outfit with a purse and pair of stiletto-heeled shoes, all of course black in colour, Riolta was ready for the night.

“Excuse me, miss Snow?” A voice suddenly sounded out from behind her.
Jolted by the presence of someone behind her, Riolta spun run and was faced with…

Who’s there?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)