More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by gunde gunde

Who’s there?

Just a servant

Riolta could hear that the person addressing her was a woman, and as she turned round she came face to face with one of the many servant girls that were making sure that the hotel was up to all possible standards. This one was a pretty young thing, as they all were, being equipped with a sizeable bust and blonde hair and being dressed in a soft white dress that met all demands on propriety that some guests might have but which came off so easily when other guests wished it. The dress was standard wear for the maids, and its qualities said everything that there was to say about the hotel.

“The Old Standard”, the somewhat mysterious name of the hotel, was an establishment that catered to nobles who did not wish to stay at Tharros Keep, an understandable sentiment considering the amount of intrigues constantly going on in the keep, liberal-minded merchants who were in the city on business but who didn’t mind spending a little extra gold to live in style and successful adventures throwing away their hard-earned money on all sorts of pleasures and entertainments.

There were a few prudes amongst the nobles and merchants, but the rest of the guests were quite an open-minded bunch with quite a few women who could contend with Riolta for the title as the hotel’s biggest slut. This rather polarized make-up of the people staying at the hotel had created the rather odd rule which stated that you could do whatever you liked with as many people as you liked while in the snug safety of your own suite, but that there would be no sexual acts carried out in the hotel’s public areas.

Being located in a mansion which had once belonged to a noble family that had once upon a time been one of Tharros’ most powerful, but which had as time went by gone on to be more and more dominated by blithering idiots of good breed but low intelligence. Eventually, the family had been **** to recognize that Tharros was just too competitive for them, and had sold the mansion to its current owner for a very reasonable price. From what Riolta had been told, the low price was due to the remaining members of the family wishing to locate before being caught up by the assassins sent out by those who considered it more comfortable to give nature a helping hand by exterminating the remainder of the family there and then.

A lavishly ornamented and designed four-story building, the mansion was kept in a good state thanks to the filthily large amount of money that its usage as a hotel was generating, and its small estate was equipped with an opulent bathhouse hemmed in between clusters of plants, trees and flowers, where the guests could relax, exercise and have their every desires humoured. The bathhouse was the one public space in the hotel where the no-sex rule didn’t apply, and it was an unstated rule that venturing there was only to be done by those who wouldn’t mind finding themselves swept up into an orgy or two.

Returning to the present, Riolta replied “Yes, what is it?” with a kind voice.
“You’re heading out for the night?” The maid asked Riolta.
“I should think so, yes.” Riolta replied, thinking that it was somewhat of a pity since this maid was one of those unlucky few that she had yet to seduce.

“It will be cleaned up before you’ve returned, Miss Snow.” The maid promised. This was part of how the hotel handled the rather shifting lifestyles of their guests. Rather than to clean all the rooms at the same time, maids would clean them whilst their occupants were out. Since there was quite a difference between when say Riolta on the one hand, who spent the nights laughing, drinking and fucking, and a merchant on the other, who would perhaps enjoy a drink or two and a show before heading to bed, got up in the morning, this system was the only which would work without too many problems.

“Thank you.” Riolta flashed the maid a lustful smile before heading towards the stairs. Enjoying the discrete way in which her sheer dress slid over her sensitive skin as she descended from the fourth floor, where her suite was located, down to the first, where the lobby and the bar/restaurant were, Riolta considered what to do for fun on this particular evening.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)