More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by gunde gunde

Who’s there?

A strange, naked woman

“Yes?” Riolta calmly responded as she turned round, an act which she could perform with surprising ease, despite her stiletto-heels.

The person who had addressed her turned out to be a woman, a woman that Riolta had never seen before. She was certain that they had never met before, because this was a woman that Riolta wouldn’t forget meeting.

Blessed with platinum-blonde hair that cascaded down from the top of her head in lustrous curls, the woman’s complexion was fair but deeply tanned, and her skin seemed to be completely void of any birthmarks or freckles. And Riolta could see plenty of the woman’s skin thanks to the fact that she wasn’t wearing any clothing.

Her nakedness was one reason why Riolta would have remembered the woman. The other reason were her tits: two perfectly shaped orbs of luscious tit-flesh that could rival Riolta’s in their firmness and in their size, the two globes being crowned by small, dark nipples which Riolta couldn’t look at without wanting to suck on them straight away.

Her arms were adorned with slender muscles which gave the impression that the woman could pack a hard enough punch if there was need for it, and her fine little belly looked hard and firm, her narrow waist and bountiful hips adding to the sensation of feminine beauty that her presence effused.

The woman had long legs which were as hairless as her glistening pussy, and Riolta found herself to be instantly aroused by the woman’s appearance, although she felt a tad worried about the whole situation. This was the sort of thing which could easily turn out to be a trap.

“You mustn’t be very afraid of getting a cold,” Riolta greeted the woman, whose response was to let out a soft, warm giggle.

“I’m Aliyah,” the woman introduced herself, “and you are Riolta Snow?”

There was something odd about how the woman was speaking, Riolta thought, but she didn’t pay much attention to it as she replied with a simple “Yes”, still wondering what it was that the nude woman wanted from her.

Now, the woman said a short sentence in a gruff, coarse language, uttering words that Riolta couldn’t hope to ascertain the meaning of.

“What? I don’t understand what you’re… oh!” Riolta was suddenly made to cry out as her mind was filled up the recollection of her journey on the Voltsvaghn, the particular scene being played up for her inner eye was one of her kneeling on her queen-sized bed as one stud fucked her ass and another slid his cock in and out of her ravenous mouth.

Only it wasn’t just a recollection, the sensation was so vivid that Riolta felt as though she had just travelled back in time, and she could swear that she could feel the cock being rammed up her asshole.

Then an older memory was suddenly triggered, and Riolta was made to remember one of her first lesbian encounters, getting to feel as if she was eighteen again and having a much older woman lick her pussy.

Filled by an urgent need to get out of her dress, with grabbed hold of its deep cleavage and ripped it apart to bare her tits and her sexy stomach, the horny archeress continuing to shred her dress until her pussy was no longer covered by the sheer material.

Several memories were filling her at once now, each of them feeling as real as if they were actually happening again and all of them mixing into one confusing sensation of raw, unmoderated lust.

Suffering from a severe case of sensory overload, Riolta screamed as girlcum came bursting out of her bald cunt. Climaxing hard, the voluptuous brunette passed out and collapsed onto the floor.

What’s next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)