More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by condemned77 condemned77

The day starts with?

Lara's mom Kate

After waking up and making breakfast Kate took a minute to think about Lara's punishment, Lara had spent last week as a cat which she said happened as an accident while thinking about getting a pet and while Kate did believe her she still had the feeling she was not getting the whole truth.

While spending a week as a cat should have been punishment enough, rules were rules and we had made these a long time ago to stop Abby from playing with her sisters transformation problem, whoever transforms Lara by accident or on purpose would be punished, Kate had enforced this rule with everyone including herself as she too had had accidents over the years.

Usually Kate grounded Abby for her punishment but with Lara who didn't go out much anyway she was thinking of something different, there was an expensive ring Kate had seen recently, apart from being way out of her price range she knew even if she could afford it she would never waste money like that but now she had the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone, i will have Lara spend the day as the ring she wanted for her punishment, it should be safe enough she will be touching my hand so i turn her back at anytime.

After calling Lara down and explain what was going to happen Kate held her daughters shoulder and thought hard of the ring and how much she wanted it, Lara had told her that the transformation was never painful but that it could feel very weird and watching Lara as she almost instantly turned into a ring Kate could see why.

Having put the "ring" Lara on her finger Kate talked to it for a minute about what she had to get done today, when she was finished and was ready to go Kate thought it might actually be fun to have Lara with her all day shopping.

Where is her first stop?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)