More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by aroes aroes

Who is calling Bridget, and what do they want from her?

Lady Of The Night

I look behind myself and see a woman wearing even less than I was walking up to me, seductively. She is wearing a small red bikini top and the micro mini skirt even shorter than my own, In more polite circles they would call her a 'lady of the night'. A woman who plays her trade-in with sexual favours in exchange for some quick money. Not strictly legal as such, but that has not stopped her from seeking johns too. But why would she be calling after me, I wonder? I have to fight to keep smiling as she walks up next to me.

She stops beside me, sizing me up with her eyes. "Let me see you, darling.' She says, putting both hands on my waist and rotating you to face her. Her hands, move briefly to my top, moving the material around casually, before nonchalantly placing her hand on my buttocks, Only after the examination is complete you must be new here. You're never going to get work walking around all over like that, hun. I can show you where you can go. If you accept the offers you will reeve there is up to you"

Only then do I realize what's going on. She believes you to be another streetwalker, like herself. You can't tell if you should be excited, insulted, or both. You were hoping for attention, but being seen as a pay-for-hire prostate is shocking to me. Still, she is offering to take you under her wing, and at the very least she will lead you to where the action is, right? I did come here looking for an enjoyable evening, and it's not like she's setting me up with someone now, right?

Should I accept the well intentioned assistance, or correct her view?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)