More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Iam_DickMan Iam_DickMan

Who do we follow?

Kyle and Andy

Kyle didn’t think it was going to work. He thought the whole thing was dumb, but he had nothing else to do besides sit in his room all day with nobody to talk to except the computer. And he was too nervous to try talking to Sandy about anything. The weird blog rabbit hole he fell down last night had some crazy things in it, but, maybe because he was bafflingly bored, he had printed out a four page guide to voodoo and voodoo dolls.

Kyle was in his last year at the small university near his home town, and had just celebrated his 22nd birthday two weekends ago, a small affair. He was tall, with a mop of unkempt dark hair and dark blue eyes. His skin was pale from a long history of not getting enough sun. Kyle was an honors student who studied hard and played sports lightly. His major was International Relations and he aspired to be a diplomat or something like that when he graduated. Although, his dad was worried by the vague ‘or something’.

He giggled to himself. This wasn’t going to work but...

The internet was a strange place. You could find anything if you looked hard enough. Sometimes there were even things that you shouldn't have found...

He pulled his hand out of his pocket, clutching his prize. It was a short, brownish, hair that shined in the low light of his room.

He’d told Sandy’s brother that the water wasn’t working at his house and asked to use their bathroom. Andy was a pretty good dude, they’d been friends for a long time, and Kyle did feel guilty for thinking about his friend’s sister like that. But that small fib got him his prize hair from a small hairbrush he found in a drawer in their bathroom.

He affixed the hair to the head of the small featureless cloth doll.

It was the second one he'd made.

The first one had come apart after only a few minutes. It had been harder than he thought to get the hair on, especially since he wanted to make sure it stayed attached.

His fingers trembled as he worked.

He couldn't stop imagining what Sandy might look like naked. Her ass looked amazing and her breasts were big and round. She had a sweet face, high cheekbones, full lips and dark brown eyes that looked so deep. And her pussy would be perfect. What would she taste like? Would her nipples be sensitive?

And now he had this thing in his hands that seemed like it could answer those questions.

Something he had control over.

Maybe it was stupid. Maybe it wouldn't work, but he felt like he needed to try.

Because he was sick of being alone.

The thing moved under his hands, shifting around on the table as he chanted words in a tongue he did not know.

The doll moved again.

Kyle smiled, watching the doll twitching. He watched as the cloth body twisted and jerked. Then lay still.

Did it work?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)