More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Iam_DickMan Iam_DickMan

Did it work?

Yes?

Andy sat in his room, feet up, playing what was sure to be game of the year, Elden Ring. He had a decent build and was looking to do an all bow, poison run. Suddenly, he felt something traveling up his leg. Something groped his ass, then tweaked a nipple. He looked down but saw nothing. He jumped up, dropping the controller, game forgotten. All over he felt like he was being groped by phantom hands.

"What?!" he shouted.

He spun around, his heart racing. "Who's there?"

There was no reply.

Andy stood at the door, waiting for a sound. Nothing.

He rubbed at his limbs to try and rid himself of the sensation. It came back stronger. He gasped as he felt something slide along his inner thigh. The phantom hands started rubbing against his crotch, and his crotch reacted. His cock twitched.

Andy's heart hammered in his chest.

He took a step forward, eyes locked on the closed door. He was terrified. The feeling intensified. Was someone in the room? Had Andy left a window open and a draft blew in his pants?

No, that didn't make sense. His bedroom door was closed.

Then the hands were gone.

He stood there, breathing heavily. Why did he feel like he was being touched all over? Not that it wasn’t pleasant.

He shook his head. Now he was horny and he had forgotten what he was doing in game.

Andy finished his homework and went to bed. He tried to sleep but he kept waking up with a start every time he felt something touch his groin or ass. At last he gave up and decided to take a shower. After his shower he put on a pair of boxers and crawled into bed.

He woke up to find the hands touching him again. They were everywhere. Andy felt them on his neck and shoulders, on his arms, on his legs. He turned over in bed. The hands were on his thighs.

Andy lifted his shirt. His nipples were hard. He could feel the hands massaging his chest, squeezing and kneading his skin. Andy moaned.

The hands slid up, between his legs. Andy whimpered. He felt something warm and wet touch him.

Andy's body responded. He let out a gasp as the invisible fingers pushed inside of him. He grabbed at his sheets, pulling them tight around him.

"Oh fuck," Andy whispered.

The phantom hands were everywhere.

What’s Kyle doing?!?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)