More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tallwoodx2 tallwoodx2

Which character do you choose?

Kushina

Kushina sighed again as she lazed around her house in nothing but a robe and some underwear; these days she can't even be bothered to wear anything else, and sometimes not even this much, sad part is she could walk around naked in front of her hus- no Minato- and he wouldn't even notice. "When did I stop being Minato's wife and became the Hokage's wife instead, *sigh* am I even that to him anymore or just another ornament for his career" Kushina mused to herself mournfully. With Minato busy being Hokage and her friends all having their own lives, she's lucky to see any of them once a month, if that. Kushina barely sees anyone any more and despite being the Hokages wife, to many in Konoha Kushina is still an outsider.

Honestly at this point the only reason Kushina stays in Konoha is because of her Child, Kushina sighed happily at the thought of her Baby always there for her, always attentive; "hell they've dropped hanging out with their friends how many times just to hang out with me, such a lovng Child I have" Kushina chuckled to herself before she considered what to do for her Baby's return. A two month long mission out of Konoha and Kushina can safely say she's missed them terribly their affection, their hugs, their body rubbing against hers....

Oh yes, Kushina and her Child have a very intimate relationship, hell their 18th birthday present from Kushina was her taking their virginity; and when Minato took a two week long trip for his duties right after, Kushina thoroughly staked her claim on her Baby, in so many different ways *mmmgh* Kushina was getting horny just thinking about it.

"Oh my Baby where are you Kaa-chan needs you" Kushina whimpered out sadly wishing her baby was right here in her arms or between her legs, either works for her. Kushina sign somberly before thoughts of her Child krept into her mind as lay back on the couch as began to let her hand wander. soft moans echo throught Kushina's home as she worked herself towards an-

*frontdoor opens*

"Kaa-chan are you home? Kaa-chan?" Kushina perks up happily completely forgetting what she was doing. "Darling your back!" she squealed happily before running and jumping into her baby's arms. "Kaa-chan!" laughed...

Who laughed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)