More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tallwoodx2 tallwoodx2

Who laughed?

Naru

Naru giggled happily as she toppled over and felt her Kaa-chan nuzzling her and peppering her with kisses. "Missed me Kaa-chan?" she asked a foxy grin on her face as Kushina pouted "you know I did Musume, without you here I'm all alone" Kushina whimpered to her Daughter who smiled sadly at her Mother knowing that people still refuse to see her a part of Konoha and isolating her as a result "I'm sorry Kaa-chan you know I don't have a choice" Naru said softly to her Kaa-chan as she wrapped her arms around Kushina and softly kissed her's Mother's neck who sighed happily and held her Daughter's head gently "I know Musume, but~ now that you here maybe you can help you poor Kaa-chan forget all about her loneliness" Kushina said impishly as she moved off her Daughter and sat on the stairs her legs lightly parted.

Naru grinned "Ohhh~" she purred and she crawled up to her Mother between Ksuhina's legs and gave her a languid kiss "and how would I do that" she crooned to her Mother between more kisses shifting from her face to her neck and increasing her fervour. Kushina tipped her head back simply enjoy her Musume's affections for a moment before gently grasping Naru's face and giving her a deep loving kiss. both panted from the gesture before Kushina smiled and opened her robe to show only a pair of stockings and a garter belt spreading her legs in the process and revealing her wet freshly shaved pussy.

"Show me how much you missed your Kaa-chan Musume, and when your done we'll move to my room and continue~" Kushina purred lustfully at her now inflamed Daughter "gladly Kaa-chan" Naru said before diving between her mothers legs and hungrily devouring her Mother's pussy who threw back her head and moaned in delight of her Daughters eagerness for her Mother's cunt. "ohhhh~ that's it Musume make Kaa-chan cum for you! let me give my baby her favourite drink~" moaned Kushina as she came in her Daughter's talented mouth to Naru's hungry delight drinking her Mother's cum and juices. "Sooo~ tasty Kaa-chan, give me more" Naru purred to Kushina before diving back between her Mother's legs.

*one hour later*

Naru looked up as she drank the last of Kushina's cum "Kaa-chan? you still here?" Naru asked before noticing her insensible Mother giggling to herself "good to know I can still satisfy you Kaa-chan" Naru grinned foxily before picking her mother up and taking her to her room Kushina waking up in the process "I can't believe you young lady not only did you fuck me but your still dressed! I know I raised you better than that" Kushina jokingly scolded her giggling Daughter who replied "sorry Kaa-chan here let me make it up to you~" Naru purred before giving her very horny mother a lapdance showing that her mother wasn't the only one ready for her return home (come up with you own lingerie for Naru to wear) with her dance ending with Naru straddling Kushina's lap naked and the two making out lovingly hands roving each others body.

"Get on the bed Musume, Mommy wants to make her baby cum" Kushina purred lustfuly as her equally horny Daughter who eagerly got on the bed and spread her legs as Kushina...

What's Next

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)