More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by tallwoodx2 tallwoodx2

Who laughed?

Naruto

Naruto laughed happily as he toppled over and felt his Kaa-chan nuzzling his and peppering him with kisses. "Missed me Kaa-chan?" he asked a foxy grin on his face as Kushina pouted "you know I did Sochi, without you here I'm all alone" Kushina whimpered to her Son who smiled sadly at his Mother knowing that people still refuse to see her a part of Konoha and isolating her as a result "I'm sorry Kaa-chan you know I don't have a choice" Naruto said softly to his Kaa-chan as he wrapped his arms around Kushina and softly kissed his Mother's neck who sighed happily and held her Son's head gently "I know Sochi, but~ now that you here maybe you can help you poor Kaa-chan forget all about her loneliness" Kushina said impishly as she moved off her Son and sat on the stairs her legs lightly parted something something shifting with her movement.

Naruto snickered slightly "yeah, Kaa-chan?" he grinned as he got on his knees in front of her "how should do that?" Naruto said giving her knee a light kiss as he drifted lower between her legs with each kiss. Kushina signed softly in joy as her Sochi gently kissed and caressed her legs, and brushing something else, basking in the feeling of her Son's love for her before she reached down and gently kissed her Sochi as she undid her robe showing her nude form beneath and her rock hard 15 inch cock bobbing lightly in the air in front of her sweet Sochi.

Kushina smirked wth lustful love towards her Son "Let me see how much my Sochi missed me, after I think it's time we re-consicrated our home; what do you think Sochi?" Kushina purred at her Son whose smile turned wanton "sounds like a plan Kaa-Sama~" Naruto said before he deepthraoted his Mother's cock in one gulp causing Kushina to arch back in ecstasy moaning in shameless delight "Take it Sochi, take all of your Mother's Cock! my Baby needs all the milk I can give him to grow big and strong, so drink. every. last. drop!" Kushina moaned out as her Son happily worshipped her cock just like she taught him.

*an hour later*

*gulp, gulp* "Ahhh" Naruto signed lightly as he sucked out the last drops of cum from his mothers latest orgasm before he look up towards his Mother. "You okay Kaa-Chan?" Naruto asked as he watched his panting Kaa-chan on her back "you want to take a-" he tried to ask "Not on your life Sochi!" Kushina cried out as she rocked back to her feet and pull her Son up with her before she hungrily kissed him while pulling of his clothes *mwah* "I'm not resting until we've fucked in every room in this house, and both of us have come at least ten times per room" Naruto blinked in surprise "err... really? can we do that?" he asked finishing undressing knowing he couldn't stop her, and not really wanting to. "We're definitely going to try" Kushina grinned as she pushed her now naked Son onto the couch and spread his legs; she wanted to watch her Son orgasm from her pounding his tight ass first.

Continue or Skip?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)