More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SanityNull SanityNull

She said...

Kurt Steele

â€Ļ Oh no of all names she chose the one you might actually consider rather than dismiss. Kurt Steele was for all intent and purposes both you bi-crush closest friend and a total pussy hound (at least of recent rumors are to be believed.) He is lightly tanned, with a lithe build, dirty blond hair aqua eyes and quite frank just plain... well cute. If one where to describe him in one word that word would likely be twink. In slightly more descriptive terms he's pretty, with his boyish looks and generally cheerful personality. He's been in more than one fantasy of yours and he not antagonistic in the slightest. cucking isn't on the table, but a threesome or maybe a few threesomes wouldn't be out of the question. He definitely know how to share, before you got with Amy he pick up a one night stand or two, and let you join or have one if you didn't get one.

Then of course Kurt himself was eye candy that toned bubble butt, with his beautiful body, and just general sexiness had you stare more than once. you knew what he was packing, funnily enough, you were bigger if only slightly.

Seeing your face flicker through a confusing mix of emotions, Amy says "we can talk about this later so you can at least think it over, if you want me to drop it then I will give up, but least give it some thought."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)