More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JackOLantern JackOLantern

Who was I?

Kirk Danner, Male, Bisexual(?), Sexually Frustruated

I was average height, moderately fit, with an unkempt stubble. My hair was short, blonde and thick, and rarely styled. I never thought of myself as unattractive, if I shaved my beard and made an effort to style myself, I ended up looking pretty decent, but I lacked the social skills to really capitalize on my looks. I was awkward with people in general and talking to women was next to impossible for me unless they approached me or I already knew them. I was much more comfortable with the written word.

Everyone around me knew me as a journalist who wrote opinion pieces for a gaming website. Giving reviews and commentary on the latest titles. To be frank, I hated doing it, but I was always pretty good at writing and it was easy enough work for me that I could hardly complain.

My room was clean and tidy, I spent most of my time on my computer at my desk, either playing the games I needed to review or writing their reviews, so everything else in my room was relatively untouched and largely undecorated. I’d given up on the idea of being boyfriend material, I generally lacked the guts to talk to anyone besides my two roommates, both of whom had already shut me down on numerous occasions.

I sort of got tired of looking at myself, so I wanted to turn away from the mirror; but I didn’t. I just couldn’t manage to pry my eyes away from the strangely flawless surface. It really was odd, something this old should at least have some signs of age, like a somewhat hazy reflection, a few scratches or small chinks. Maybe even a crack running along the top, but there was none of that.

I slowly reached forward to touch the surface, something I hadn’t actually done yet, even when handling the thing. When my fingers finally made contact, I watched in awe as glowing circles appeared on the spots I was touching, accompanied by a slight heat like they were pressed against a lightbulb. Before I could react and whip my fingers away, I suddenly felt a wave of vertigo, more intense than any I had felt before. Like my whole body had been flipped in a complete circle from every angle possible at the same time.

I stumbled and threw my arms out to steady myself. After a split second I was perfectly fine, perfectly steady with no indication that I had just felt like I had been rapidly rotated in a perfect sphere. I looked back to the surface of the mirror, and it took the span of about two seconds to notice that something was wrong. I looked normal, but my room had changed.

In something of a panic, I whipped my head around to peer at my surroundings. Indeed, I was in a different place.

“What the hell?” I heard myself say a bit breathlessly. The room I was in looked simple enough, with plum-painted walls and a white carpet, but no windows to speak of. There were just two white doors to my left and right. The left-hand door had the image of a clothes-hangar painted in black, and the other had what looked like an artist’s brush.

The room’s furniture consisted of two, white leather couches with a glass coffee table between them. Along the far wall were shelves lined with books that had no titles and were only numbered in roman numerals on their spine.

Standing right in front of me was a person that I thought at first was a woman. Had he not been nearly completely naked there would have been little indication that he was male, his face was distinctly feminine with light freckles and soft makeup around the eyes and lips. His blood red hair was short and messy, his bangs nearly covering his bicolored eyes, one blue and one green. The hair on his head was also the only trace of hair on his body, no armpit hair, no leg hair, not even arm hair.

Adding to the rather mysterious aspect of his gender was the fact that his nearly flat chest had the slightest of fatty roundness that looked like the beginnings of breasts which were tipped in unusually large and puffy nipples for a man. In addition, his entire body in general was rather feminine, with wide hips, narrow shoulders, and fattier thighs than one would expect from a man. Even his hands and feet were small and thin, tipped at the nails with bright red polish. But the aspect that made it obvious that this individual was indeed male was a distinct bulge in the man’s simple black panties, which were the only clothing he wore.

“The seal has been set.” He said, cryptically. Even his voice was high and effeminate. “Hello Master, how may I help you?” He smiled brightly at me.

“Uh,” was the only response I could muster for a moment, “why are you naked?”

He looked down at his nearly nude form and made no effort to conceal himself, nor was there any shame in his expression as he looked back up, only a quizzical look. “Does this state of dress displease you? I can change if you prefer.”

I shrugged slightly. “I guess if it doesn’t bother you then it’s fine.” If it had been any other man, I certainly would have been uncomfortable. For some reason I wasn’t all that put off by this, perhaps it was that in every other aspect this man seemed female.

He smiled again. “Of course it doesn’t bother me, Master. I am here to serve you in whatever way you wish.”

“Oh, so who are you then?” I replied. I couldn’t quite help my wandering gaze, he did look pretty cute now that I thought about it. I wondered idly if I was actually bisexual and just never realized it because I never encountered this kind of guy.

His head tilted. “I will go by whatever you wish to call me, Master. I have no name.”

This was making less and less sense as time was going on. I was having a difficult time convincing myself I wasn’t dreaming right now. I couldn’t help but unload all of the questions buzzing around my head. “Okay, I have no idea what is going on here. Where am I? Why don’t you have a name? Why are there no windows? Why am I your Master? Why did I end up here after touching my mirror? Am I gay?” I was trying to keep my calm, but my voice was becoming more and more panicked as time went on.

The man simply stood and listened, clearly waiting patiently for me to stop before answering. When at last I had calmed down and fell silent, he spoke. “You’re in the Studio. I can’t quite explain exactly what this place is to you in a way you can easily understand, the best I can do is tell you what it does. The owner of the Studio is capable of using it to create new realities in which the owner will have total control.”

“What?”

“Give me just a moment and I will show you.”

After a second or so I felt the same strange spherical rush of vertigo as before, but this time I was somewhere else entirely.

Where did I end up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)