More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Kiernan Shipka

Born Kiernan Brennan Shipka on November 10th, 1999 this youthful blonde actress has made a name for herself starring in the hit television series Mad Man before being casted in the title role of Sabrina Spellman in the Netflix Reimagining of Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

A rising star in Hollywood stands at an average height of 5’2 while her role as Sabrina Spellman has resulted in the actress displaying her 30B Breasts, albeit hidden behind a bra.

Thankfully her role as Sabrina Spellman has also given us Kiernan’s first captive scene curtesy of a supernatural creature who grabbed her from behind and hand gagged her.

As of this moment Kiernan lacks any leaked photographs or even displayed any interest in bondage but time will tell if this remains.

Thus far it is clear that Kiernan is quite new to more sexual activities and could well be a stranger to the world of bondage. Granted the world of Hollywood means she will have to learn quickly but we’ll see for now.

For now how does Kiernan end up in bondage?

Comment for suggestions and feel free to add your own stories or chapters.

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)