More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by erogeek erogeek

What do you do?

Keep watching the hotwife video

Alice quickly walks out of the office into the bedroom and shuts the door behind her, too embarrassed to let you see her. You turn your attention back to the video, where the woman has let the other man into the living room and is chit-chatting with him while toying with the laptop. The man is tall and well-built, and is wearing a button-up shirt, board shorts, and tennis shoes. He begins taking his clothes off.

"...so you do this a lot, huh? Tape yourself for your husband?" he asks, removing his shirt.

She checks the camera again, making sure the living room is in full view. "That's right," she says, "it really turns him on to watch them with me when he gets home. He loves seeing me do my thing. You sure you're okay with this?"

"Absolutely," the man replies, taking off his shoes but leaving his socks on. "It wouldn't be the first time a wife wanted to film me with them, I'm cool with it."

The woman watches him strips. "Great," she says. "You sure you don't want anything to drink first?"

"Nope, I'm good. I might want a bottled water for the road when we're done, if you have one." He begins to remove his shorts, but she stops him. She saunters over to him, wrapping her arms around his neck and beginning to make out with him. He returns the kisses, his hands roaming up and down her body. She moans softly as he lifts the hem of her robe and begins feeling and kneading her bare ass.

They continue kissing as the woman runs her hands down the man's chest. You watch on the video as she undoes the buttons of his shorts and slips his hands inside. She turns to the camera and says, "he wasn't lying about his size..." before turning back to make out with him. He unties her robe and she shrugs it off, exposing her naked body to the camera and the man. She continues playing with the man's cock inside his shorts as he leans forward to rub, kiss, and suckle her breasts.

After a few minutes of this, the woman takes the man by the hand and leads him to the couch. As she turns to the camera, you can see her cheeks and chest are flushed in arousal. She pulls down his shorts and underwear, and his hardening cock bounces free as he steps out of them. The woman slowly strokes his cock with one hand, as she pushes him onto the couch with the other. She kneels in front of the man, her back to the camera, and you watch her head bobbing on his lap as her bare ass jiggles slightly.

The man groans and shifts in pleasure, putting his hands behind his head and spreading his legs. "You're good," he says, "most women have trouble with that". The woman lifts her head up, and still stroking his cock replies, "I have a lot of practice". She continues bobbing her head up and down, and you see the man lean forward slightly, placing one hand on the back of her head while playing with her swaying tits. You can't see the dick moving in and out of her mouth, and the view from behind her gives the video a raw, naughty, homemade, voyeuristic feeling you find turns you on.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)