More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by erogeek erogeek

What do you do?

Turn the video off and go to the bedroom

You stop at the bedroom door and take a breath. "Well," you think to yourself, "fantastic start to the weekend this is. There goes any hope of talking about the wedding. Still, better to clear the air about this now than have it come up later, I guess. Here goes nothing." You knock on the door and say, "Alice? Can I come in?".

After a good few seconds of silence, you hear from the other side of the door, "...fine". You open the door, and see her sitting on the floor, on the far side of the bed. As far as you can tell she still hasn't put on a stitch of clothing, and this is as far from sight as she can get absent hiding in the closet, or crawling under the bed. It seems a little childish to you, but you're not going to judge her for what is likely a pretty awkward situation for her. She probably never expected her porn browsing habits to become a point of contention, or even amusement, in your relationship, and this is probably a huge shock to her.

"Baby," you say softly, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that, I should have been more sensitive to how you would feel about it, and not teased you. I went too far." She doesn't move, and stays quiet for a minute. You're about to say something else, when she speaks.

"I'm not mad at you, I know you didn't mean anything by it. I know you're cool with me watching porn. I'm...I'm mad at myself," she admits.

"Why?" you ask. "I'm okay if you have--"

"It's not that. I shouldn't be hiding stuff like that from you, or trying. I know you're okay with it. It just feels like...going behind your back, you know?" She turns and looks at you, her face scrunched up in contemplation. No, you really don't know, you never thought of watching porn as cheating or anything like it. It's just something you do when you want to get off.

You decide to be honest. "I never thought of porn that way. I don't think I understand how you feel, and I respect your privacy. I just want you to be comfortable with...whatever you need to do. Tell me about your porn, don't, I accept you for who you are and just want you to be happy."

She looks frustrated by that answer, she looks like she's about to say something and stops. Instead, she just says, "...thanks". You're about to ask what she means by that, when she quickly changes the subject. She smiles and says, "so, you mentioned dinner?"

How do you respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)