More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by erogeek erogeek

What do you do?

Finish the video

You may as well.

After a few minutes of sucking the man's cock and having her tits played with, the woman stands up and crawls onto the man's lap, straddling and facing him. She reaches down and guides his cock into her, and you watch from behind as she pushes herself down on him. She moans in pleasure with the man, and begins rocking her hips forward and backward, fucking him slowly. She leans down and continues making out with him, as he wraps his arms around her, holding her up and stroking her back while she rides his dick.

She reaches behind her and takes his hands in her own, and guides them to her swaying breasts. She puts her own arms on the back of the couch for balance as she starts lifting her hips up and down on his cock. Occasionally, you see a brief glimpse of his cock between her legs, just enough to know he's deep in her pussy when she lowers herself back onto him. The two of them continue fucking slowly and deliberately for a few minutes, making out as the man explores her body with his hands.

Then, she sits up, and turns around on his lap. The man leans back on the couch, wrapping his arms around her to play with her tits from behind. Now facing the camera, you can see her full, flushed face and cheeks on full display. She guides his cock back into her and puts her hands on the man's knees for balance, bouncing her hips up and down while looking directly into the camera. Between gasps and moans, the woman smiles devilishly at the camera and winks, a gesture you find incredibly hot and enticing.

The man puts his hands on her ass to push her up and down, and the woman sits up on his lap. Looking into the camera again and smiling, you can see his cock sliding in and out of her as she cradles her own breasts and fingers her nipples, stretching out to give the camera full view of herself fucking this man. She puts her hands behind her head and bounces up and down, moaning louder as her tits sway and jiggle from the movement. Finally she slides her hands down her body and places one hand on her pubic mound, fingering her clit while riding the man's sizable cock.

You see her body tense, and she gets quiet. You know what is about to happen as she sucks air into her lungs, and her hips buck as she cries out in orgasm. She puts the other hand on the man's knees for balance as her back arches and she freezes, her body tensing and relaxing in spasms. The man grabs her hips and drives her spasming body down onto his cock, and she continues crying out in between ragged gasps for air.

When her orgasm subsides, she leans back on the couch and lays down on top of the man. His stiff, throbbing, glistening cock slides out of her and rests on her labia, as she reaches behind her and cradles the man's head, turning to make out with him. He slides one arm around her, cradling her breasts, as he slides the other between them and grabs his cock by the base. He presses his cock against her vulva and slides it back and forth, gently humping her, and she begins to yelp and tense in orgasmic aftershocks from the stimulation.

"Mmm," she purrs while still kissing the man, "that was fucking amazing. I haven't cum like that in weeks...give me a minute, and it's your turn..." After a couple minutes of her lying on top of him and making out, she slides down onto the floor on her knees in front of him, again with her back to the camera, her flushed and glistening ass clearly visible. Her head begins to bob up and down quickly and deeply, and the man begins to groan and shift on the couch. He grabs the back of her head, and you can see -- feel -- the man approaching orgasm as his moans get louder. Finally, he shouts out, "shit, I'm about to cum! Oh, fuck!".

The woman lifts her head up, and the man cries out and spasms in his own orgasm. When he finishes, she bobs her head up and down a couple more times as the man calms. Then, she gets up, walking over to the camera, showing you the image you first saw when you saw the video -- her face, covered in the man's cum. She blows a kiss to the camera, smiles, and mouths "I love you baby," before walking to the laptop and clicking something. The video stops.

Damn, that was really hot.

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)