More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hexall hexall

Who are you?

Kathy Feltham, Gulliverian housewife

As you leave the bathtub, you catch your reflection in the mirror. You stop to admire your figure some more. Having two kids and more years than you care to admit on your shoulders did nothing to your figure, if anything, you may even look better than you did when you were a teen: Long luscious legs, wide hips supporting a toned ass, narrow waist, a generous bust, a fitness model physique, long blonde hair and lively hazel eyes, immaculate skin that makes you look ten years younger. Your only complaint is the few extra pounds you accumulated in the years, but you find they just give your figure a little extra nice softness.

It is a shame that your husband seems to be completely uninterested in sex these days. Your beauty is not only product of your good genes, but also of your personal trainers and beauticians, at your service 24/7, as well as the generous application of lilliputian anti-aging technology. Your husband has probably spent on you as much money as he spent for his yacht, and yet...

With your kids away in college, and your husband away for work for weeks at a time, you often find yourself alone in your luxurious mansion at the edge of Lemuel city. You cannot complain about your life, your staff takes care of you and the house, you get to spend your days tanning or swimming in your pool, but you do lack something.

Fortunately, the day would prove to be far more entertaining than you suspected.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)