More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hexall hexall

What's next?

The brobdignagian gardener is trying his hardest not to stare

Your huge garden is tended mostly by a brobdignagian gardener. He is not the only brobdignagian in the mansion's staff, but he is definitely the one you see the most. In fact, for a while you had the suspicion that not all your casual encounters in the garden were all that casual.

The notion that the young giant may be peeping on you sunbathing is not as unpleasant as you would think, however. Your lack of intimacy makes even those stolen glaces precious to you, and the fact that your body can turn on someone twelve times your size is quite flattering.

So against your better judgement, you never took any measure against him. You would soon thank your past self for this decision, because this day will prove to be quite a good one. You have decided to nap in the sun, as is your habit, but you notice that your gardener is a little bolder than usual. He very obviously merely pretends to be working on a tree on the right of you, while stealing glances of your body.

With the corner of your eye, you observe him. He is quite the specimen: He is young, 18 years old if you recall correctly, this should be his first real job; he has a good amount of musculature on him, short brown hair, and dark green eyes. You are surprised that someone like him would have to ogle his boss to get some female attention.

You find yourself imagining you crossing his large chest, feeling his muscles beneath your feet, and then hugging his dick. How big is he under there? Would he be bigger than you are tall? Your imagination lets your mind wander far, maybe a little too far. Your curiosity grows with each of his not-so-sneaky glances, fueling a growing lustful fire in your groin.

What do you do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)