More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by hexall hexall

What's next?

You catch some lilliputian teens peeping on you

This morning, you are in your favorite spot for sunbathing, just at the edge of the pool. Your staff is told to keep out of the garden, because as soon as you reach your sunbed, you take off your bikini top, letting your big girls out in the open. You put some sun screen on yourself and then relax in the heat of the sun.

An hour later, something disturbs your nap. A noise from the bushes behind you. Raising an eyebrow, you take a quick glance, but you do not see anything. Maybe it is a critter or a staff member that did not get the memo and is trying to sneak inside. Not that you actually mind that much about them seeing you topless, it is a rather common sight in the villa, you just want the garden empty so that you can enjoy some peace and quiet.

The noise comes back, and then some more, and then... voices? Tiny voices. Strange, you do not have lilliputian staff.

You finally decide to stand up and see what this is all about. You approach the talking bush, feeling the grass under your bare feet. You cannot see anything, but the voices are clearly closer. They sound young, scared, and frustrated.

"Can you see anything?" One of them says, a male.

"No! Who's idea was it to use these bloody bushes as cover? It's like a forest in here, I can't see three feet in front of me!" Another male says.

"It was your idea, idiot!" Oh, a female voice too.

You try to peek into the bush, but indeed they are right, you cannot see anything beyond some tiny movements.

"There! I see some light! Follow me!" The first voices says.

A moment later, you see three lilliputian rushing out of the bush, right between your legs. "Yeah!" One of them shouts, before seeing your feet left and right of them.

A mischievous smirk appears on your lips "Well, hello there, kids. What are you doing in my garden?"

The three 6-inch tall teens are frozen in fear, staring at you as if the very sky is coming down on them.

"I-I-We just got lost. We're terribly sorry, we did not mean to..." One of the two males says. He is quite cute, tall with a bit of muscles, and a nice head of hair.

Oh this could be so fun. But what to do with them?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)