More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Kathryn Newton

Miss Kathryn Newton was born on February 8th, 1997 in Coral Gables, Florida as the only child to the Newton Family.

Beginning her acting career at the age of four Kathryn has gained quite a bit of notoriety in recent years starring in Detective Pikachu and Freaky but nothing compares to being cast as the new Cassie Lang in the latest Ant-Man and the Wasp Film.

Standing at a standard 5’5 Kathryn is quite well known for her love of poodles, golfing, and acting capabilities but that’s not what you care about oh no. You care about her breast size and bondage scenes well let me assure you there are plenty of both as Kathryn possesses a 35C Cup Size while her bondage scenes are quite numerous. The first well known scene was from Detective Pikachu where a Pokemon of all things did the binding with his tongue.

Next up is Freaky where Kathryn portraying a serial killer is bound to a chair with rope and gagged with a sock and electrical tape.

All noteworthy scenes but sadly Kathryn has yet to film any sex or nudity scenes and a preference to single life sadly deprives many with possible leaks. One wonders what it is that Kathryn is afraid of. Perhaps she is quite kinky but afraid of being typecast? Or maybe she’s afraid of losing control?

Still we’re not about to complain. So how does Kathryn end up in bondage?

Fantasies: Being dominated and turned into a submissive by a strong man.

Nightmare: Being to play golf in bondage.

Comment Ideas if you like.

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)