More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GhostWriter2049 GhostWriter2049

Which celebrity do we follow?

Kate Upton

Katherine Upton, American model and actress, was out for a short walk from her home in Los Angeles, California, when she suddenly found herself gagged and rendered . Though she put up a fight, the darkness provided by the late evening sky and an acute lack of bystanders were her undoing. Soon enough, she was being hauled away to an unknown location with none the wiser.

When she woke, Kate found herself naked and bound tightly in a leather harness of sorts in a small room. She struggled against her restraints to no avail, quickly tiring herself out. She cried for help, but no one could hear her. And even if someone nearby could, no help would come.

Without any alternative, Kate took stock of the room. It was blank white with florescent lighting overhead. No windows, no carpeting, no chairs, and one door. Her harness was bolted to the floor and kept her in a hunched-over position on her knees.

Her moment of observation was interrupted by the opening of the door to the empty room. And out from it stepped two people in hazmat suits wheeling in a cart.

"Please, help me! Get me out of this!" Kate screamed.

"Oh great. Is she gonna be like this the whole time?" said one of the workers through his mask.

"Probably." said the other worker. "I'd guess a lot of girls like her aren't into this."

Kate felt one of the suited figures grab her head while the other placed a gag over her mouth.

"Wait! No! Please! I-" she cried as her mouth was rendered useless.

"Alright. With that handled, let's get started." said the first worker.

The two began inspecting Kate's body, feeling her breasts and buttocks, taking her temperature, heart beat, and blood pressure.

"Looks good."

"Yep, she'll be a real asset by the time we're done."

With the inspection concluded, the figures retrieved two, large syringes from their cart and approached the captive model.

"Steady now." one of them said as they took Kate's boob in hand.

Simultaneously, the two injected a green, translucent liquid into Kate's breasts. The stinging feeling in her tits only lasted as long as the procedure. And when it was over, the workers returned the syringes to the cart and exited the chamber.

Not long after her encounter, Kate felt a wave of intense heat overcome her body. Her abused bosom felt sore and swollen, yet she could do nothing but sit idly and become overtaken with the sensation. Her eyelids felt heavy, and she blacked out again.

What changes are in store for the model?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)