More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Kat Dennings

Kat Dennings the buxom star of Two Broke Girls was born on June 13th, 1986 in Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania as Katherine Victoria Litwack though obviously she used a stage name.

Beginning her career at the age of nine performing in commercials Kat eventually made her way to television guest roles until finally booking her first feature film. Of course her most famous role was that of Darcy Lewis in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the character of Maxine “Max” George Black in the hit comedy 2 Broke Girls.

Now it would be quite difficult to look at Miss Dennings without noting her pale white skin and of course her two glorious assets.

Even standing at a rather impressively short height of 5’3 Kat more than made up for short stature with 34DD Breasts that the actress admittedly wish were smaller. Pity as there are a great many men and women that would happily stare at those lovey orbs until the end of days while many others would sell their firstborn child to see the actress bare as the day she was born. So they no doubt met the Reaper with a smile on their face when these images came onto their screens.

Sadly no bondage in her resume just yet or really any forms of gag but hey she’s still young and quite attractive so perhaps that will change. Until then we can still enjoy Kat’s nudes and the stories in our minds.

So how does Katherine Dennings find herself bound?

A)

B) Studio Executive

C) Intruder

D) Role

E) Boyfriend

F) Solo

G) Experiment

H) Other

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)