More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spioch Spioch

Who are you, and what gift do you choose?

Kantor, the Barbarian. Gift of Domination ⚒

Reference Image

You are standing in the white space full of nothing, you're not even sure what exactly you're standing on. Maybe you're not? whole situation is highly unnerving, but it's not like you have not dealt with some weird magic before. It must be that cunt Wirtha, that cast something on you.

"I assure you. I'm not Wirtha the White Witch" voice spoke again.
"Fucker can read my mind" was your immediate thought.
"Yes. I can. Now let's move on. What I said is true I'll move you to that world you see so you can live the rest of your life there."

Clad mostly in leather - from your steel reinforced boots, your leather pants, linen shirt and fur vest, but you were still getting cold due to unearthly atmosphere of this strange place. It might be a good idea to keep those things moving - you though. You tried to think what could be most useful skill to have in that world you saw glimpsing images of, but you were never that good with thinking really. You had your gear on you, which - without thinking - you assumed you'll be taking it with you, you also had some skills already - including some very basic earth magic.

"I want the [Dominator] skill!"
"Quite brazen aren't ya? You're sure about that?"
"Yes I am! The world you send me to. The people look weak! I will rule that world!"
It seems that none of the images presented included ongoing war and soldiers in full battle gear shooting RPGs or using flame-throwers.
"Well. I'd advise against it, but if that's your wish. Here you go."

Larger window opened right next to you. Without much thinking you go through it.

You took the step through and ...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)