More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Kaitlyn Dever

Slim yet stunning, young yet sophisticated, beautiful and yet innocent, those are the words used to described up and coming actress Kaitlyn Dever.

Born December 21st, 1996 in Phoenix, Arizona Kaitlyn began her career in commercials until she was cast as a guest role for the FX Show Justified. From there the actress continued to evolve her career starting with the Tim Allen Show Last Man Standing and films such as Booksmart.

One of Kaitlyn’s more infamous roles was the Netflix Miniseries Unbelievable where the 5’3 Actress was left bound and gagged in the nude.

Sadly, we the audience did not see much of Kaitlyn’s lovely 32A Breasts and the restraints were rather simple to escape from. Still what we did see was further enhanced by a possible nude leak of the dark haired actress in the bathroom.

At such a young age there’s no telling where Kaitlyn will go or how long it will take for the actress to finally show her breasts to the world. What is known however is this simple fact- she will be bound be it willing or unwilling. The only question is what story shall we follow?

Story?

A) Lover

B) Kidnap

C) Hostage

D) Fantasy

E) Spy

F) Science Fiction

G)

H) On-Set

I) Other

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)