More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hambo hambo

Who shall endure an embarassing adventure?

Justine: A chaste paladin with a scandalous secret

Justine Temperance is a tough, physically imposing woman in her early 30s and a devout member of the conservative and militant religious Order of St. Prudell.

She is 6' 3" and wide-bodied, with a husky and muscular build. She has short red hair and pale skin (since she keeps everything covered at all times). Her ass and hips, while noticeable, are extremely firm thanks to her intense work-out regime. Her breasts are a miniscule A-cup, something she is extremely proud of. Justine was raised by the order's religious monks, and as a result has become one of its most fanatical adherents.

In fact, she's so fanatical, that the order's leaders have grown tired of her uptight-even-by-their-standards nature, and have tasked her with spreading the good word far and wide just so they can get some goddamn peace and quiet.

The order is a firm believer that sex is for married couples only and only for the purpose of making children, anything else is a sin. Justine believes that even thinking about sex, or deriving pleasure from the idea of it is wrong, and should be punished.

Which has become a growing problem for her. Recently Justine has been having extremely filthy, sinful dreams filled with the most depraved debauchery.

In it, she is married to a kind and loving man (the baker from her village). He comes home from a long day of honest, simple work, and the two have dinner. After words they enjoy a quiet, pleasant evening in each other's company. When they go to sleep, it's in a *gasp* single bed! Soon he turns to Justine and tells her he wants to start a family. Justine timidly agrees, and the two start to unbutton their sensible, full body pajamas, but just enough for the task at hand (she's no harlot!). The two then begin to... to *shudder* fornicate! Sometimes it isn't even in the missionary position! Worst of all, after the filthy deed is over, they kiss each other once, express their love for one another, and then fall asleep in each others' arms! It's downright pornographic! Worse still, when Justine wakes up the following morning, she feels happy, and her sensible granny-panties have the barest hint of arousal on them!

Justine believes these sick visions are the gods trying to tempt her away from the one true path, and as penance for these sins, she has started to punish herself during her waking hours. She's tried spanking herself, taking freezing cold baths, she even had here nipples and genitals pierced to try distract herself with pain, but nothing seems to work. She's even taken to swapping out her normal under clothes for an uncomfortable leather harness that restricts her body's movements and really digs into her crotch in an effort to punish herself, but whenever she catches herself thinking about the baker, it's like nothing else matters.

Today, Justine is trying a new approach: she will go out seeking those who have become tainted with impure thoughts and help them find the way. Maybe then she will prove herself worthy in the eyes of the gods and her personal torment will end.

The fearsome paladin tugs on her leather harness to make sure it really digs into her groin, dons her holy outfit (a billowing white robe over a full body covering, complete with habit and gloves, with no fewer than three sets of underclothes to ensure she remains decent), grabs her holy club of ass-whuppin' and sets off to convert some heathens!

What goes wrong first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)