More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MidbossMan MidbossMan

Whose story do you wish to follow? Characters are listed in order of acceptance into the harem.

Justice, the Awesome Demon

Justice

The Awesome Demon, Justice, eagerly jumped into the Helltaker's harem late into his journey. No reservations! Having a girlfriend who's that accepting of your growing harem really is awesome.

Her charm points are her cool aviator shades and her coat-cape. Among the demons, she's the friendliest and bro-est. Even without a lot of lines, she wins people over with her air of badassery.

Justice served as High Prosecutor some time before Judgement took over; she's responsible for throwing Beelzebub into hell. She's also blind, though it doesn't seem to impede her getting around. Justice is a mood-maker among all the demons, but who could blame her for wanting to make a different sort of mood? When you're awesome, flaunt it, right? Who doesn't want to date their best bro... or is that just weird?!

Glorious success, it's time to meet great Justice!

Read on or create your own story to support Justice in her plot: from harem to main squeeze!

How will Justice's story begin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)