More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Khan Khan

What will you do first with your new power?

Just let them know you're God now

You first think about changing the world on a massive scale, but then you realize you don't care that much about humanity as a whole and rather consider make your own tiny scale massive.

First, you wish you were taller. By far. Like seven feet tall. And you make your dick one foot long on its own, but make it so that, somehow, it temporarily alter the internal organs of the girls you have sex with in order to not hurt them, and give them and yourself more pleasure. You also slightly change your face and body, erasing a few things you didn't like about your physical appearance and giving yourself more handsome traits, and make yourself more muscular, but not to a ridiculous extent. Soon, your physical skills are far beyond the limits of a human body anyway, as well as your mental one.

Then, you make it so everybody you meet instantly recognize you as his or her god and want to serve you in any way that might please you. Your will is strong enough to replace anybody's will in such a way that they wouldn't even think about puting up a fight no matter what you ask from them. You're the one and only god on earth, now, and people will find out soon enough.

Maybe you should start to proselitize, though, since you have the perfect candidates in mind to become your first followers.

Who are you thinking about?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)