More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by JaimieDBrack JaimieDBrack

Who are you?

Josh (Prey nº 27)

You wake up thanks to the sunset's light showering at your face probably after 8 or 12 hours of sleeping at a rooftop but, your ebony skin saved you from the burns. A small smile tryes to crack in and suddenly turns to an ugly and confused facial expression, your body feels like a bag full of pain.

You look around trying to figure out just where the hell you are and find that you dont even know how or when you've been dragged here, thats right, the word "dragged" brings clues to your mind as you recall last night's events.

You where 3 weeks ago by a large group a crossdresing males, they where survivors just like you, so the surprise was even bigger when you've discovered them hunting other male survivors. Flashing images of that 3 weeks hell flooded in to your brain as you fully remember how you've get here. Yo were dragged here, but you're not alone. Your kidnapers, those femboy, or sissy survivors where known as the "Blissfull church Desirée" and they've keeped you at their goonie farm, a sealed underground metro station wich atmosphere is filled by the scent of sex and depravity. They've tied and you again again, a vacuum-like fleshlight attached to your cock, countless tv screen displaying weird words and pictures meant to rewrite your brain. Gladly you've allways had a strong willpower and that brainwashing didn't have its full effects on you.

But now you where in a far worst situation, the reason why youve felt as if your body burning was beacuse there's a weird BDSM like rope knot all over your body and it doesn't end there there is also a butt plug on your ass and a pair of odd spheres attached on to your nipples.

Suddenly, the door of the rooftop breaks open and 3 normal infected girls gets in to your vision.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)