More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by vinaren vinaren

What does Rias want to talk about?

Join the Occult Research Club

Rias led you two to a room with the sign "Occult Research Club", then turned to said to you: "I'm the President of this club. We can talk privately in this room without worrying about untrustworthy people can eardrop."

She opened the door and said: "Hey, everyone, we have guests. Introduce yourself properly."

A beautiful young woman with a voluptuous figure, very long black hair and violet eyes said: "Welcome to our club. I'm Akeno Himejima, the Vice-President."

A petite girl with white hair and hazel eyes said: "I'm Koneko Toujou."

A handsome young man with short blond hair and blue eyes said: "I'm Yuuto Kiba."

You replied: "I'm Michael Hazelton. And this is Asia Argento."

Asia also greeted: "Nice to meet you."

After everyone sat down, Rias began to talk: "This city is our territory, and I have the duty to check suspicious being appeared in this area. Can I know who are you and what are you doing here?"

"Of course. I'm a man with some connections with the Church. Currently, I'm the guardian of The Holy Priestess (you pointed to Asia)."

"What happened to the Fallen Angel you captured?"

"She has been re-educated..."

While talking, you secretly used your power to telepathically affect Rias. With your current level of power, you couldn't directly brainwash a High-Class Devil like her, but raising her trust and affection towards you was no problem.

It worked perfectly: The conversation quickly ended.

"Look like you tell the truth."

"If I didn't, then the other people here, who I assume is your peerage, wouldn't let me come out of this room easily, right?"

"Well, you're right, but that's not the only reason I bring you here. I can feel that both of you have powerful Sacred Gears. I may need your help. Can you join my club?"

Asia looked at you. It's clear that you're the one who decides.

NOTE: If you're interested, follow me to get reminded when a new chapter comes out.

What's your decision?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)