More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hornyboi666 hornyboi666

which one you choose to be?

John - North Korean 21 yrs old boy

As I wake up and open my eyes each day around noon and thinking: I hate my life. I hate this country; I hate this Island. Living in poor house and eating garbage food. I hate how this Island and how our president turned it like a natural human zoo profiting from it by letting others watch us from far how humans live and populate like we are a cave men.

As I get up from bed it looks like its 10 clocks, oh that’s my morning wood, my 5 inches hard cock. Im getting lucky every morning and as I do every day. I went out to see my loving mom wearing a long typical dress covering her beautiful body and her natural red hair and C cups and decent ass. She only has 2 dresses and switch between them. She seems that she is preparing the lunch from the food that found and collected from the garbage all morning. I love Mia, my mom, that’s why I didn’t leave this place and leave her behind. On the otherside, I hate my dad, Dan, this fat lazy hairy man who doesn’t do anything except telling us that the outside world is a sinful place with all the sex and nudity.

My mom looked at me and says: breakfast is almost ready. I looked at her and say: I want to leave like them, mommy. She replies: when you are ready, sweetie, you need to find a wife or be a man with skills or brain, I have already mentioned you to the agency to find a woman for you. But until you become like your siblings, you are staying with us sweetie.

Yes, my sibiling:

  1. Maria, my sister, 35 years old, married and lives with 5 other people. Natural long hair and F size natural boobs. The only one managed to escape the house.
  2. Bob, bother, 33 years old, works as a general labor and mostly build houses. He looks big and smells bad. His clothes all dirty and torn. Cheap and always tries to pay for sex.
  3. Ben, brother 30 years old, work at the gym and has smooth muscular body. Care about his look, romantic and the women likes to use him.
  4. Alissa, sister, 25 years old, she is very ambitious and want to escape this poor house, works as a makeup artist. She like saving money and spend it on her look, looking for sugar daddy. She gets fooled easily by men and got used and thrown.

We sat down, my parent said the prayer and we ate our food. I looked at mommy and told her that it is time for me to leave. Mom: yes I know sweetie, you like to go outside and play with your friend almost all day long, I like how popular you are. The truth is, I go out and please as much women as I could. Too many women here are looking for sex when their husband leave to collect food or work. Some of them got stuck here and couldn’t leave this Island after they gave birth. I love pleasing women and getting tips from them. It's very little money but I want to save as much money to leave this dump. I just hate the humiliation of taking the tips and being spitted on. Some women took it too far and demand to lick her heels or tips me by putting the money in my mouth and tap on my head and says: good boy. I like eating the pussy and women’s cums too. I get aroused thinking about it after I get home and jerk of my cum. Everytime I cum, I tell myself, I'll be rich and I'll have multiple females subs for my pleasure to fuck them all day long.

who will I meet soon?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)