More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by OppositeOfMiddle OppositeOfMiddle

Who does she ask first?

Joey

Phoebe looks around the group. Everyone shifts uncomfortably. No one wants to talk about their sex life. Before she can call out a specific person, Monica says, “How about Joey tells us about his sexual adventures? I’m sure we’re all interested in hearing his tall tales.”

Joey defends himself, “I can tell you some stories, but they’re not tall tales. They’re all true. I just change the names to protect their identities.”

Ross says, “I think we’ve all heard Joey’s stories. Basically he met the hottest chick you’ve ever seen, and they paid him to be fucked by his huge dick.”

“I’ve never been paid for sex,” Joey says. “And my stories aren’t all like that. I have some pretty good ones that I don’t normally tell.”

Rachel asks, “Why don’t you normally tell them?”

“Because they’re longer, and I don’t always come off in the best light,” Joey says. “If you didn’t know, I’m a bit of a horn dog, and I like to fuck, even if it burns a few bridges.”

Phoebe says, “I sort of wanted to know about their sex lives, not my own husband’s.”

“I’m sure you don’t know all his stories,” says Monica. “Like I don’t know half of what Chandler got into before meeting me.”

I respond, “I lived with Joey for a while. I can’t even guess the number of women he went through.”

“I’ve a bit of a man slut,” Joey says. “What do you want to hear about?”

Which story does he tell?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)