More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LiteraryLover LiteraryLover

What's next?

Ji-Yoo Park

"Uh, how about Ji-Yoo?" I suggest. She was the most popular and richest girl in school, her family being owners of one the biggest companies in South Korea for generations before immigrating to America.

"Ah yes, miss Park. I'll call her down now. In the meantime, do you want Janice to help you out?" Mrs. Thompson asked. Janice was the office assistant for this class period, a fellow nerd with braces, thick glasses and a mess of bushy brown hair.

"Uh sure?" I say, still just overwhelmed by the news of being a Three Hourer.

Mrs. Thompson walks over and talks to Janice before leaving, probably to go get Ji-Yoo.

"Hi there, so what do you want me to start off by doing?" Janice asks as she approaches. "Could you strip first? Then give me a blow job?" I ask. "Sure thing!" She says enthusiastically before quickly taking off her school shirt and jeans and then her cotton bra and panty set were soon joined in the pile on the floor.

I was in awe at the sight before me of Janice's large pale globes topped of by bright pink peaks, her somewhat chubby tummy and finally her trimmed bush.

"Full disclosure, I've never done this before so I'm sorry if I don't do a good job." She admits sadly before kneeling down in front of me, undoing my jeans then inhaling my cock like a pro.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed by first ever blowjob when suddenly I heard the door open.

Who is it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)