More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Schmugelflugel Schmugelflugel

Who will we follow?

Jessie, a young mother

Jessie was a freshly-baked, 19-year-old mother. Currently, she had no actual owner, since her mother had been ownerless too and she'd been brought up by the life-care. Jessie of course still had to obey every man, but her current lack of proprietor gave her a lot of freedom. Her baby, like its mother, had to be put in life-care, a system that automatically adopts all unclaimed children. Jessie still was a bit sad about the fact that she'd never see her child but this was her fate as a single mother. After all, she was publicly owned, not having to know or trust the men who defiled her body on a daily basis. Thus, Jessie considered herself pretty lucky.

The blonde awakened on a particularily sunny morning with her head resting in a slowly drying pool of piss. She actually did not remember anyone using her last night! "Where did that come from?" she wondered, rubbing her eyes which burned with the acrid fluid that had seeped into them. The burn of course was converted into a pleasant tingle by her painchip. Arching her back, Jessie yawned, pushing her nice natural breasts in the direction of the window-wall of her small apartment. She was lucky to live in such a luxurious, 15m² room. It hardly had room for the bed, closet and shower that all stood in close proximity. The best thing about it were the transparent walls and the lack of a lock on the door, which also was made of glass. These apartments had been specially designed for free sluts like her, giving them an opportunity to live an almost-normal life, serving men in any way. There was no need for a kitchen, since Jessie, like most free sluts, was able to live off semen and piss as her digestive system had been altered. This alteration also made a toilet obsolete, since she had to shit once every week or so, which she regularly did in her workplace. Her other need would often be satisfied onto or into her clothes or bed, which of course were made of self-cleaning and self-repairing fabric, like most of the current female fashion.

Finished with stretching, Jessie came to the conclusion that some stranger must have come into her room at night. She actually was a bit saddened by the fact that he only pissed on her and didn't fuck her awake. She looked over her young body in the mirror on her cabinet. She was tall, with short hair, medium-sized boobs (at least for todays standards) and moderately tanned skin. She was nearly mod-free aside from the usual orifice-lubing and considering the fact that she earned no money at all, she had no means to change that. The money that she'd earn through her work was automatically seized by the government, financing both her apartment and the life-care she was forever indebted to. Most of the money went into her apartment though, as every door in the building had a counter that scanned every man entering the room. The built-in cameras that were installed in every corner of the rooms recorded everything the man did to the inhabitant (automatically blurring his face, since it would be illegal to film a man without his consent) and when he left, he'd be paid for the good deed he'd done by tending to those poor, ownerless bitches. The price that the women had to pay of course went up with the extremeness of his acts. There was no better and safer place for a horde of young, beautiful women and Jessie had a hard time imagining one.

Jessie had to get ready for work. After all, there was no holiday or free day for most women, which actually was a nice thing, since they wouldn't get used as much if they weren't to go to work. She opened a drawer on her cabinet and took out her uniform.

What uniform is Jessie wearing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)