More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Veig77 Veig77

What happens on the weekend?

Jessica comes over

When I get home I noticed my friend Jessica's car in the driveway. I was surprised to see this because Jane never really got along with Jessica since she knew I've had a crush on her for years. Jessica always seemed to go from relationship to relationship with no time in between, sometimes you found out she was even seeing more then one person at a time so you never got a chance to act on your crush.

As I come inside, I find both of them on the couch under a blanket cuddled close to each other watching something on TV. "Surprised to see you two together all buddy buddy." I say walking over to take a empty seat in a chair.

"Well you know I realized I didn't really know her that well so wanted to try and change that and I found out that we actually have more in common then I realized. So I invited her over for a sleepover tonight." I was happy to hear the two of them were finally getting along, though surprised at the sudden guest you'd have tonight.

"Alright I guess I'll get the couch ready for her later..." when Jane interrupts you.

"Oh no no no we can't have our guest sleeping on the couch. Me and her are going to be sharing the bed room, while you stay on the couch. We'll try not to keep you up we'll probably stay up late doing girly things." She gives Jessica a flirty wink.

"Oh and you better not come peeking on us" Jessica said and did her best mean face which was still pretty cute as she threatened you.

What's under the blanket?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)