More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Veig77 Veig77

What's under the blanket?

Bottomless girls

You settle in to watch some TV with the girls before they retired to have their girl time in the bedroom. You let out a little chuckle thinking about they doing each others make up and talking about boys. You look over to the girls and notice they seem a bit spaced out and you wonder how late they'll even make it tonight. You turn your attention back to the TV but after awhile you notice they both seem to be breathing heavy.

"Are you two alright? Sure you're not getting too hot under that blanket?" You turn around to check on them and both girls start cracking up, they're laughing so hard they start crying this goes on for several minutes while you stare back dumbfounded not sure what you said that was so funny.

Finally Jane starts to regain her composure enough to reply between occasional laughs. "Oh it's pretty hot under here but we're really enjoying it." She and Jessica then exchanged a look and you swore you saw Jessica biting her lip some. "If we're going to be hot though I should probably get some waters for us."

Jane pulls the covers off her giving you your first glance at what she was wearing. She's got on a casual t shirt but your eyes are quickly drawn to the fact that she was completely bottomless. It looked like her pussy was freshly shaved, it must have been really hot under those blankets because it looked like her thighs were drenched in sweat. Your eyes bulge out of your head checking her out, amazed she was next to Jessica the whole time like that. Once she stands up Jessica gives her a playful swat on the ass and she just let out a cute giggle.

Wow you can barely get away with that alone never with someone else around, they must have really bonded today. As she walks away it seemed like she put some extra sway in her hips. When she returns she sets her bottle down and gives Jessica her bottle before walking over to you. Before you can ask her anything she leans down at her hips and starts to kiss you. It's kind of slow at first but she quickly picks it up even moaning into your mouth. You kind of feel bad for Jessica the way she's sitting Jane's butt must be right in her face.

She presses her mouth down hard on yours like she's trying not to scream into you before finally breaking the kiss. Jessica must have been a little surprised by the behavior and spilled her drink some because her face was all wet. She gave you a kind of embarrassed smile and started to wipe her face off with the blanket.

"Actually I think now would be a good time to retire to the bedroom, Jessica. The living room is all yours to take care of that John" motioning to your hard cock tenting your pants. You start to blush a bit embarrassed and Jessica gave a little giggle. As Jessica gets up to follow Jane you notice she was also bottomless. You had never seen her like this before and you can't help but focus on her ass as she walks away. She stops for a second and looks at you a little guilty like she wants to say something but then just spreads her ass for you before giggling and sprinting off to the bedroom as you hear the door shut behind her.

The rest of the night

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)