More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Grimm05 Grimm05

Who?

Jessica Henwick

Born Jessica Yu-Li Henwick on August 30th, 1992 to an English Father and an Asian Mother Jessica has made quite a name for herself in recent years as a rising star in both big screen and small but she didn’t start out this way of course.

No Jessica began her career on the small screen as the lead actress for a BBC Television Series called Spirit Warriors while also performing in various theatres.

However, her big break did not occur until the 5’6 actress was cast as Nymeria Sand in the hit television series Game of Thrones where she learned to use the whip.

Now while her character was under utilized like many of her fellow costars Jessica was able to utilize her casting to springboard her into the big screen as X-Wing Pilot Jessika “Testor” Pava in the highly anticipated Star Wars Trilogy.

Sadly Jessica initially auditioned for the starring role of Rey and therefore did not return to the franchise beyond providing her voice for the Legos Video Game.

Still the actress was soon cast in another Disney-Owned Franchise as Colleen Wing to which she received positive reviews for her performance.

Shortly after filming wrapped Jessica was cast in several movie roles until finally being cast as Bugs in the Matrix Resurrections. A role that was highly anticipated by some due to the film’s rather provocative dress styles.

Sadly, there was not even a glimpse of the actress’s 32B Breasts or even a scene where the actress is captured but there is still hope.

After all there are quite a few big wigs and fans who would love to see some Asian Breasts on the big screen or small while there are many others who would enjoy the actress helpless in bondage.

The only question is how?

A) For a Role

B) Jealous Rival

C) Remembering Her Heritage

D) Training

E) Fun

F) Intruder

G) Boyfriend/Girlfriend

H)

I) Vacation

J) Horror

K) Curiosity

L) Other

Story?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)