More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Callum95 Callum95

Who will you be?

Jessica, the 18 year old shy futa

Jessica woke up from her long sleep, tired from the gaming she had done the night before. She had become grand champ in doubles on rocket league and talked shit to a couple of toxic twats so it was a good night. She had to try and have a good night because this was the big day, the first day of college, the local college aptly called futa college.

Usually she hated going back to school as she would get picked on by the other more dominant futa. "A futa shouldn't be shy" they said, what they all said. She should be walking like she was the next god, owning the streets like futas did. But she wasn't, she was afraid of boys and girls, even knowing that she would be their superior. But that didn't matter. Now she had to go into the college filled with more sex than learning. The college was basically an orgy centre for futas to gather fucking their non-futas who also went to the school.

Her parents had bought her a non-futa girl called Frey to use. She was 18 as well, with red hair and a face stock full of freckles. She had B cup boobs and a bubbly butt. She was optimistic and highly obedient. She had been purchased by Jessica's parents the hour she had been put on sale.

Jessica had refused to use Frey, being too shy to fuck her in a society that condemned those who were not letting their base instinct take control. But Jessica's shyiness was being shadowed by the increasingly burst of lust that every futa had when thry turned 18 and she was so close to using Frey like the whore that Jessica's parents had promised her to be.

But first, she needed to get ready for school so she decided to get a quick shower, some breakfast before her and Frey would go to college. She let Frey go downstairs to be used by Jessica's futa mother Jenny, whilst Jessica's non-futa mother (Mel) could clean up and have a little rest between constant fuckings.

She stripped off and headed into the shower, removing her pyjamas to reveal her hung 9 inch cock. Hanging down like a mammoth's trunk on a rodent. Jessica was very pretty but she didn't think so. She had brunette hair, a pair of C cup breasts and a slightly muscular figure. Enough that you knew she went to the gym but not enough that it disgraced any feminine quality or embolded her one big male quality.

Her shower went well at first, as she casually cleaned herself using her favourite soap, slowly rubbing it between her boobs and on her soft arsecheeks. She could feel the water moving gently down her curvy figure and to the tip of her semi erect cock. But soon, the tranquillity of the calming shower was interrupted by her Mel, completely naked and cleaned up from the usual lumps of Jenny's cum on her. She barged in and joined in the shower.

"Hey babe, im here to help on your first day at college, im so proud of you! Me and Jenny were thinking that you need to at least feel a bit of each hole with thar magnificent cock of yours before you start getting asked by non-futas for a taste of your big cock! Now you just relax, mommy is here to help!"

Mel, an 40 year old brunette MILF with a pair of D cup breasts, a bit of pubic hair around her experienced and used pussy for futas to grab and a glimmer in her eye suggesting that even if the world wasnt based on sex, she would have been a slut.

Jessica was faced with a decision, would she let her whore of a mother have sex with her to make her more experienced in the field of sex or would she run out and just use Frey at school like she planned too? Or she may just skip the first day and spend her first day learning how to fuck both her mom and her owned non-futa

What does Jessica do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)