More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Callum95 Callum95

What does Jessica do?

Fuck Mel, her mother

Jessica still has her crippling shyness that has stopped her from using Mel or Frey for a month she has been 18 but maybe this will help her. Jessica thought that maybe a lesson from the biggest slut she knew would be a great start to a morning and a grest confident booster.

But the more she thought of this, the more restless Mel is getting. She yearns for futa cock, having been used for years by Jenny and her friends. Been owned was good for her, it meant constant cock. But she simply just stared at Jessica's cock like it was putting her in a trance stance, overpowered by her lust. One word of agreement by Jessica and her girthy 9 inch cock would soon disappear down the used gullet of her mommy.

"Yes" Jessica simply said, in such a whisper that she thought Mel didn't hear her. She was wrong. A wave of pleasure instantly passed over her as she felt the deepthroating and licking of her mom's mouth and tongue on her virgin dick. 'Fuck me, with Mom's amazing skill, i won't last long' she thought, finding thinking hard as her mom slobbered on her cock so hard and loud that it could be heard over the running of the shower.

Jessica took a moment to savour the mother who birthed her was now gobbling up her cock so well that it was like she was trying to suck up the cum straight from the balls. Her mouth in a permanent O form from the self facefuck. But suddenly, Jessica pushed Mel to the shower floor. She didn't want to cum, afterall, her mother still had two more holes to use.

Jessica started to finally feel like a futa who could take charge, use the pathetic non-futas for their only use in life. To serve the futas in ANY way. Her mom was just a pathetic slut, she was Jessica's mom but she was also just a set of holes that she could use and . She knew that now, finally! For that, she thanked her mother because she would never be praising her again.

She picked up the eagerly awaiting whore on the shower floor by her hair, who was now looking at Jessica with both insatiable lust and a bit of respect as she knew that look, the realisation. Jessica pushed her up against the wall and slapped Mel's bubbly cheeks, which was met with loud moaning, until thry were red. Then with a thrust of determination, Jessica thrusted her cock into Mel's used arsehole, ending her as being a virgin as she was now having full on sex or sodomy at the least!

"FUCK, YOU LIKE THAT DON'T YOU? YOU FUCKING WHORE. MY FAT, BIG COCK IN YOUR TIGHT LITTLE ARSE, BEG ME TO CUM LIKE THE PATHETIC CUNT YOU ARE." Jessica screamed, enveloped in her own freeing lust. She could feel the tight, contracting walls of Mel's arsehole milking her cock as Mel had orgasm after orgasm, squealing at each one like a happy pig.

"YES, MY BIG STRONG DAUGHTER, FILL ME UP! PUMP CUM INTO THE BODY THAT MADE YOU. MAKE MOMMY YOUR WHORE!" Mel screamed back, wanting to feel the feel of warm thick liquid spreading in her. But Jessica wanted to creampie her, so that is what she does.

Jessica quickly switches over, leaving the anus slightly gaping as she pumped her motherfucking cock into Mel's dripping pussy that accepted her without resistance like her cock belonged there. The feeling of pussy was different to arse, not as dirty but more intimate in Jessica's eyes. She could feel an orgasm pushing its way out so she let it. The cum came spraying out of her cock into the now infertile pussy of her mother, who was shaking from the orgasm of retreiving a futa's thick load. She was happy to finally have a creampie from her daugther, she was proud!

Jessica let go of her mom and let her drop to her knees in bliss. But Jessica had one more surprise, a facial which she sprayed over Mel with the last of her load. Making Mel look like how a non-futa should look like. Jessica threw her out of the shower and told her to fuck off so she could shower in peace, whilst also commanding that Mel would leave the facial and not clean it.

By now, she has missed school but she could rush in for lunch, more confident now and ready to have a couple of gangbangs! Or she could still stay at home, using Frey or even wondering the block, to look at which non-futas you can use!

What will Jess do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)