More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Callum95 Callum95

What does Jessica do?

Use Frey at school

As much as Jessica knew that getting to fuck her very experienced mother who loved fat cocks like hers would be amazing, she knew that going to school and getting friends plus a range of non-futas as well would be better. Plus it's her mother, Jessica can just wait after her busy first day to pound her. Jessica refused her, telling her why and Mel happily responded with "oh that makes sense! Make sure to creampie some non-futas whores! But not too much, i want a piece of your meat as well."

With a kiss on Jessica's erect member, Mel leaves the shower. She probably be returning to gag on Jenny's cock. After a nice clean shower and some breakfast, Jessica and Frey were off to school. Jessica was considered conservative in her clothing which was a crop top and some tight jeans that outlined her arse clearly. That's only because other futas wear clothes with holes in the crotch area to reveal their cocks. Frey was wearing nothing but some shoes so her feet wouldn't get hurt on the concrete. After all, Jessica is a very nice owner.

As Jessica owns Frey, no other futas can use Frey randomly, they have to ask Jessica's permission. Frey has a lead that Jessica is holding and a tattoo on her arsecheek saying "Property of Jessica Stokes".

As they walk onto college grounds, Jessica notices how much she will be liking college. As the open area at the start of the building is filled with scenes of non-futas being used by horny futas. From a facefucking to a gangbang to a double penetration. Even the futa teachers were using the non-futa teachers. Finally, education is going to be fun. She had 20 minutes to wait for her first lesson in tips for total non-futa domination. She may as well use Frey as she is waiting. But she is nervous so instead of commanding Frey to suck her cock, she just asked.

Frey had become well versed in helping her owner's futa mother erections and being a subservient slut. She had come to enjoy it. Frey smiled at Jessica before saying "Mistress, you don't have to ask. Just take this whore whenever you want. My opinion or need is nothing to you."

Jessica sat down on the many benches in the college and Frey knelt inbetween her legs, unzipping her jeans to reveal a semi-hard cock. Frey let out a gasp as she had never seen her mistress's cock before and it was bigger than Jennys. Frey greedily took the tip into her warm mouth, suckling on it like a lollipop. She waited into it was fully erect before taking more into her mouth. She took Jessica's hand and placed it on the back of her head. Frey was hers to dominate and Frey wanted that.

Jessica took a lump of Frey's red hair and pushed her cock down her 's mouth, causing bits of spit to land on Frey's slender body. The innocent look on Frey's face with the cute freckles was working to make Jessica very horny. This was her first blowjob and Jessica wanted the best. For 5 mins, Jessica just used Frey' mouth to please her cock like using a toy, making her gag and almost lose consciousness before Jessica would stop. Eventually, Jessica needed to cum so she pulled out of the tight warmth that was Frey's throat and unloaded a thick load of cum that baptised Frey's face. Frey knew that she would love being Jessica's whore.

Frey was now a mess, she had messy hair, face and body due to Jessica plus she was wet as fuck, almost just cumming from having Jessica's bitchbreaker in her throat. She sucked the rest of the cum from Jessica's cock, loving the taste of the sweet lumps of her mistress.

Jessica already felt accomplished for using Frey for not only the first time but in public too. But she had to make friends. Would she now go to the class and try to make friends or blow off the classes and intermingle within the social groups of college?

Will she go to class or flunk it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)