More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5

Pick a celeb

Jennifer Lawrence - seduces you and your girlfriend

There's no question in your mind as soon as you see her. Even though it makes no sense what she's doing in an establishment like yours. It can only be her.

Moments ago you heard the door chime open and looked up from your iPhone expecting another grubby middle-aged guy and instead saw her there. Her dark blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail. Her amazing body, are those C-cups probably? clasped into a casual dark grey sleeveless top with a plunging front that goes well below the line of her breasts. Her amazing curvy hips and ass hugged in a pair of skinny jeans.

Jennifer Lawrence, Hollywood's current It girl is in your porn store. She flashes you a look and a smile and disappears into the guts of the store.

It seems like the whole world has gone ga-ga for Jennifer Lawrence. For two reasons really. First, she's gorgeous. And second, no blonde with breasts that amazing has any right being as fun, normal, and downright goofy as she seems when she's being herself in interviews and stuff. She should be snobby or bitchy or something. But instead...

Suddenly, as your mind wanders, a product gets smacked down with gusto on the counter in front of you. It's a little purple pocket rocket. And you look up to see Jennifer standing before you.

"Yeah, that's for me." She smiles.

"Okay." you smile back and scan it.

"I'm just saying. Most girls in my position would probably lie about it. But since you're wondering. I'm being honest. What do you think about that?"

What do you think about that? Did she really ask you that? What the sight of Jennifer Lawrence buying a vibrator makes you think is, her naked, curled up on a bed, one hand reaching down between her knees, penetrating herself, the other groping at her beautiful breasts as she heaves and moans, sweat glistening on her flesh.

But you can't say that. So you tell yourself to think of something clever, to say something funny or amusing.

"I don't blame you." You shrug. "Every other woman is allowed to have one, why not you?" That wasn't particularly clever, so you add. "I imagine it'll come in handy on those nights when you can't possibly find a guy who'd want to go out with you."

And Jennifer stares back at you with that, almost dumbfounded for a moment, then a smile slowly drawing itself across her fill lips. "You know what your problem is?" She smiles.

"What's that?" You answer. And you're pretty sure Jennifer Lawrence is flirting with you. You tell yourself not to stare at her cleavage.

"You're too good looking to be working here. I mean don't get me wrong you're not going to be on the cover of GQ or anything..." She says.

"That's sweet of you." you interrupt sarcastically.

"I'm serious" But she's still smiling. "Women don't want attractive guys knowing their sexual business"

"They don't?"

"Well... not from this end of things. It's like finding out how the sausage is made, you know? It's like... women don't want guys to know they come in here because they're horny."

"They don't?"

"Stop it." And her smile get's even bigger. "You know what I'm talking about."

And you're right. You're flirting with Jennifer Lawrence.

You tell yourself that there's nothing wrong with that. In fact it's quite a moment. Although your thoughts inevitably turn toward Kate.

You've been dating Kate for six months, and she's by far the best looking, sweetest, funniest girl you've ever been with. She has big brown eyes and chestnut colored hair, the thin kind, that exposes a tip of her ears occasionally, that goes down to the middle of her neck, showing off her long neck, inviting you in for kisses. You think you might be in love with Kate.

But it's still okay that you're flirting with Jennifer.

And do you flirt. Your conversation is just getting started. The two of you talk for almost twenty more minutes after you hand her her vibrator in a discreet paper bag. She asks you what a guy like you is doing in a place like this. You explain your dreams of being in the business and how it didn't work out. And how mostly you're not bitter, a failed artist in L.A. has lots of company.

And you ask her what she's doing in a place like this. Her last toy broke. "From overuse?" you tease. And she came to buy a new one in a store where she thought no paparazzi would see her.

"But I saw you." you smile.

"That's okay." She answers. "That's a good part." And then she goes a step farther than even you expected. "Are you doing anything tonight?" She asks.

Your mind soars and muddles. She just asked you out on a date. So you try to shake your brain clear and think of the answer to that. Are you doing anything tonight? When you realize the answer is a definite 'yes.' You're going out with Kate to celebrate a promotion she just got at work. It's a date she's been looking forward to and you can't possibly break it.

Then again, how do you turn down Jennifer Lawrence, smiling at you, joking with you, flirting with you? How can you not come up with an acceptable excuse? Hell, even if Kate ends up breaking up with you over it, your next relationship might be starting right here.

Could you do that to Kate? You wonder. Don't you think that you love her?

Do you break your date with Kate for Jennifer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)