More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6

Do you break your date with Kate for Jennifer?

No, you keep your date

"I'm sorry. I can't." You answer with a little frown. "I have..."

"You have a date." Jennifer guesses. And you nod. "You have a date with a girlfriend." She adds. And you nod again. "Tell me about her."

And when asked to tell someone about Kate, even by another beautiful woman, you can't help but gush. It becomes very obvious as you describe how much joy Kate brings you, how pretty she is, how fun and caring she is, that you really are in love with her. Jennifer can tell too.

"What does she think about me?" Jennifer follows up.

"I don't think she really has an opinion." You say.

"Oh please. She's a woman. And I'm a famous actress she's never met. Of course she has an opinion."

You smirk a bit at that. "I think she likes you. She liked The Hunger Games." You can't really come up with any other criteria.

"Where's your date?"

"La Vie du Vin" You smile.

"Ooooh fancy. I'll see you there."

"Wait what?"

"I want to meet her now. I'll strategically run into you there. Don't worry." Jennifer winks and heads out the door.

But you do. A bit.

Work ends. You go home, shower, dress and pick up Kate. She looks beautiful, clad in a green dress and a shy, flirty smile, staring up at you through the tops of her eyes. You've been looking forward to going out tonight. But now you're not sure what's going to happen.

Still, you show up at the restaurant, trying to keep your cool. At one point Kate asks "is everything all right?" noticing your nerves.

"Rough day at work." you answer. "But everything is all right now." And smile.

You arrive at the restaurant, take your seat, order a bottle of wine and not ten minutes later it starts.

"Hi!" You recognize Jennifer's voice as she walks over to your table. She's wearing a silver dress, strapless, showing off an amazing amount of cleavage. The world is tempting you.

You stand to greet her and she gives you a big unexpected hug. It's hard not to enjoy the sensation of Jennifer's breasts pushing up against you as she wraps her arms around you.

Kate just seems shocked. "You're... you're Jennifer Lawrence." Her eyes glance back and forth between her and you. "How do you... how do you know each other?"

And your mind races. Lie, you think. Make up a story. Or does Jennifer have a story? What could possibly work?

As it turns out the truth. Before you get anything out Jennifer starts to talk, in the rambling, adorable way that she does.

"To be honest?" she says as she pulls up a chair to your table. "I met him today, at place where he works, the... yeah.... you know where. Can't say it out loud in a swanky restaurant like this. And, I hope you don't mind, I asked him out. I didn't know you were in the picture. And you can't blame me right? And he said 'no.' He said unequivocally 'no' and that he was in love with another girl."

This makes you squirm a bit. You'd still not told Kate that you loved her. This wasn't the preferred method of making that revelation. But you see Kate's face light up at the realization.

"So I thought," Jennifer keeps going. "Last honorable man in LA right? I had to meet the girl who inspired such devotion, and now I can see why. Can I join you two?"

Before you can speak Kate answers for you. "Of course."

What follows is a long dinner with Jennifer Lawrence. The three of you, laughing, smiling, sharing stories. The whole thing almost seems surreal. And only gets more surreal when Jennifer stops mid-sentence and finally declares "Okay, enough. You've been dying to look at my cleavage all night. Just do it."

You feel caught.

Until she adds "...Kate."

Your girlfriend drops her head in embarrassment, her brown hair falling into her eyes. When she lifts it back up she smiling, and her eyes gaze at Jennifer's chest. "I'm sorry... they're really nice. I wish mine were that nice. Aren't they impressive hon?" Kate asks you.

Which is a question unlike any she's ever asked you before. Still she's not one to be jealous. This probably isn't a trick. But you stumble over it anyway. "I... um... er... I have nothing bad to say about any of the four breasts at this table." You try to be playful.

Jennifer smiles. Then she asks Kate something unexpected. Although nothing tonight has been expected. "Are you into girls?"

If Kate is, it's news to you.

"Not really. It's just that... well... those are impressive either way." Kate smiles and takes a sip of her wine.

And something about the "not really" that falls short of an unequivocal "no, never" sticks with you.

"That's alright. I have that effect on women sometimes." Jennifer adds. "Wanna hear a secret?"

"Sure." Kate answers.

"No, a real secret, like lean in 'cause it really can't get out there." Jennifer says leaning into the center of the table, where yours and Kate's ears join her. "On Oscar night... Anne Hathaway and her husband propositioned me." Jennifer smiles and sticks out her tongue.

"What?" Kate is shocked. So are you, though you can barely verbalize yourself at this point. "What did you say?" Kate asks curiously.

Good question. What did Jennifer say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)