More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6

Do you break your date with Kate for Jennifer?

Yes, break your date

"I'm free" you tell Jennifer and her face lights up. It's an amazing feeling making Jennifer Lawrence smile.

"Great" She says, her big goofy smile is so very inviting. "So... you can't come to my place, since the paparazzi will kill us. And we can't go out because the paparazzi will kill us." She shakes her head. "Being famous sounds great doesn't it?"

You shake your head back. It does sound like a crummy deal. Then again, she gets to be Jennifer Lawrence.

"So why don't I come to your place?" She asks.

"Sure" you say, thinking about what a mess your place is. Maybe you can get out from work a little early and clean. You can't believe you're worrying about cleaning your place so Jennifer Lawrence can see it. You've already almost forgotten Kate. "A night in then? I'll get some wine and we can watch some Netflix..."

"Are you inviting me for a night of Netflix and chill?" Jennifer teases.

Shit, you didn't mean that. You didn't intend to be so forward. "No, no, I..." You're losing your composure. Not a good sign. So far you've been doing great, flirting, teasing, being very interesting.

"Look, I'm going to be honest with you." Jennifer says. "Why do people buy vibrators?"

You wonder if this is a test. "I suppose pleasure is..."

"Why would someone buy a vibrator and then flirt with a cute guy she just met?" She smirks and shifts her wait from one foot to another as if she's eager to make her point.

And you think you know her point, but to say it would be very presumptuous.

"Why buy a vibrator, flirt with a cute guy and invite myself over to his place?" She needs an answer. Her look makes it clear that she won't provide the answer.

So you have to say it. "Because you're...." Go for it, you think. "horny."

"Very, very horny" She responds. Coming from her it sounds more playful than like a proposition. Everything sounds playful coming from her. "That's allowed right?"

"Encouraged I would think." You answer, feeling your mojo coming back.

"The press doesn't want me going around fucking guys. They want me sexy but sexless. So I have to do things in secret." She says.

"You also have a boyfriend don't you?" Why did you just ask that. In a way you had to, you think. You don't want to get your ass kicked.

"I have an open relationship. A very, very open relationship. Something else the press doesn't want me to have. So I get horny, and I need to have some fun, and I ask you if I can come to your place tonight, what I want to do is..."

"Netflix and chill it is" you answer, writing down your address.

"Good" Jennifer says. "And get that bottle of wine too. You can pour it all over my body." And on that note, on that amazing note, she heads out the door.

A couple hours later you fly out of work. You stop and get a bottle of wine. How expensive? Does it need to be expensive if you're not going to drink it?

Then you head to your apartment with enough time to clean and text Kate.

Oh yeah, Kate. That part is going to be rough. But you're not breaking up with her, you're just cancelling plans.... plans she really was looking forward to, and you're cancelling them so you can fuck another woman. You feel guilty. But there's no going back is there? There probably can't be at this point. Text Kate... no, call her. Apologize. Straighten up the place. Fuck Jennifer Lawrence. There's an odd itinerary for an evening.

But it all comes crumbling down when you walk into your apartment and see Kate's face. She's there. She's waiting for you. And she's got a surprise

What's the surprise?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)