More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RookBartly RookBartly

Who is Using the Lotion?

Jennifer: Vagina

Jennifer arrive at home Friday evening after work to discover a package at her door. She Ickes it up and room it inside placing in on her her living room tables she didn’t remember ordering anything. Greedily opening it she found a pump bottle of location with a simple label saying only ‘Masturbation Lotion” on it in a cursive script.

She then remembered signing up for a random product test for some kind of lotion designed to make masturbation better. She didn’t really read the user agreement or anything when she signed up. She was rather busy at the moment playing with herself after discovering a web comic called “Sweet Dreams” online. After fingering herself till she came she decided to find a toy for next time when she came across the website for this profit test.

She was feeling a little horny at the moment. While on the way home she saw what she had considered at the time the most attractive man she had ever seen. He was sexy in all the right ways. Even his voice was the exact pitch of all the men she had fantasied about. She pooped down on her couch and looked around almost to see if anyone was watching but as she lived alone no one was.

She quickly read over the instructions as she walked into her bedroom and poured a glob in her hand and worked it into her pussy both inside and out. As she did she felt an odd tingling sensation that wasn’t exactly unpleasant. She continued by rubbing more of the lotion over both of her breasts which also felt the same tingling sensation.

She pulled open the bed side table drW beside her bed and withdrew her life like dildo she had recently ordered. “Well I wonder “how much better a simple location can make me feel...” she said to herself. She started to rub the toy over her now wet pussy. She was about to push the head of the toy inside of her when she felt something push into her pussy.

Right then without warning her pussy yawned open as if some massive unseen member was thrust into her. The sudden sensation made her drop the toy and gasp. She looked down in awe as she watched her very own pussy open and close as if she was being fucked. The feeling of being trusted into over and over again pushed her to cumming in only a few moments.

She fell back on bed tired from perfect fuck she just had. It was like every inch of her Vagina was being fucked and hitting every spot perfectly. It was the most amazing feeling she had ever felt it was this time that both of her tits joined in making her gasp again in surprise as they contorted themselves as if being handled by very aggressive hands. Her nipples tweeked themselves and turned like dials. This new sensation pushed her into yet another orgasm.

Jeniffer ladies back on the bed huffing as both her pussy and tits both stopped their sexual on her.

She thought to her self that was o lt three pumps from that bottle. ‘Dear god what would have happened if she used more?!’ Then the realization that her own pussy and tots just fucked the hell out of her on their own...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)