More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RookBartly RookBartly

What happens next?

The following day...

The next morning Jennifer woke up laying on her bed, the bottle of masturbation lotion and her dildo still laying next to her. “I must have fallen asleep... that was a weird dream...” she got up and started her day. Jennifer took a quick shower and got dressed putting on a pair of a royal blue panties with matching bra she got from Victoria’s Secret last week. She then put a black pencil skirt and white button up blouse.

Jennifer has a full day planed. First she was to go shopping at the mall with a friend, then a movie date with a different friend and ending the night with a girls night out at the club. She headed out as soon as she was ready. She just barely made the bus before it left. She sat down toward the back of the bus as she glanced over her fellow passengers. Being as early as it was only a few others were on the bus. Mostly the average joe heading to work but a pair of girls sitting in the back seat did get her attention as they were in the middle of a deep and long make out session with each other.

At first Jennifer thought ‘really on the bus? Can’t you two wait till you get home?’ To herself. She watched a second as she made her way to her seat and down. As she sat down she felt a strange tingling sensation from her nipples. She brushed off the feeling and pulled out her phone and started texting her friend.

Later that day she finally met up with her friend Alley to watch some new movie. About halfway through the movie to two man characters finally got together and starting making out leading to a steamy love scene. As Jennifer watched the love scene play out she was really getting into it and started to feel a little horny. Right then she felt tingling sensation return but this time it wasn’t just her nipples it was bother of her breasts and her pussy. She tried to ignore the tingling when all of a sudden she felt a massive cock penetrate her pussy and both of her breasts started to squeeze and contort under her blouse making he scream. Alley looked at her to find out what happened and watched as her friend’s tits were moving around seeming by them selves. Jennifer has both of her hands coving her crotch.

Jennifer completely covered her pussy but the cock started to fuck her fast and harder regardless of her efforts to stop it. At this point Jennifer realized that last night wasn’t a dream. Then the tingling sensation started on her right hand... the hand she used to apply the lotion to herself. In terror she watched her own hand whip over to Alley and shove its fingers into her pussy and start fingering her completely out of her control...

What happen next!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)